Unusual state election results and vote patterns (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:01:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Unusual state election results and vote patterns (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unusual state election results and vote patterns  (Read 4232 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 28, 2019, 02:27:45 PM »

A few more pro-life Democrats running against pro-choice Republicans would go a long way toward improving civility again, IMO.

One of us!  One of us!  We accept you!  One of us!  One of Us!  One of Us!  RINO Tom will soon be one of us!
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 04:15:49 PM »

A few more pro-life Democrats running against pro-choice Republicans would go a long way toward improving civility again, IMO.

One of us!  One of us!  We accept you!  One of us!  One of Us!  One of Us!  RINO Tom will soon be one of us!

Not with the direction the Democratic Party is going and there if you ran for office you would stand to have a much better chance in a Republican primary than a Democratic one.

On immigration, you are right of almost every Democrat and even some Republicans and on economic issues lol, you are far to the right of the entire Democratic party and since you dont have incumbency like   Lipinski you would lose badly in a Dem party

In a Republican party you could easily win as long as you get backing by the establishment and the race isnt nationalized

You know that I support full amnesty and an expedited path to citizenship for all illegal immigrants who haven't been convicted of a non-immigration related offense and dramatically increasing immigration quotas for all countries, right? Tongue  I also want to sack the entire leadership (mid-level on up) of ICE and the other two immigration agencies and replace them all with a new agency that focuses on border security geared toward looking for national security threats and keeping out drugs/gang members rather than immigrants in general.  I mean, yes, I oppose open borders for national security reasons and think some of the stuff I want to shouldn't be attempted b/c they're political non-starters (and I don't like Julian Castro's dumb demagoguery about decriminalizing illegal immigration), but I'm pretty liberal on immigration. 

Also, while I'm certainly to the right on economics of certain factions of the Democratic primary, I'm still well to the left of say, Obama, on most economic issues (especially when taxes, unions, and education spending are involved).  And even if that all weren't true, we can't forget about social issues.  For example, I don't think there is any individual right to own guns under the second amendment, period.  It's an invented right created when a rogue SCOTUS majority decided to abuse its power by legislating from the bench in 2008 (DC v. Heller). 

Username aside, I fit in well in my current party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies