Post your prediction maps from past presidential elections up to 2020 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:22:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Post your prediction maps from past presidential elections up to 2020 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Post your prediction maps from past presidential elections up to 2020  (Read 2395 times)
DistingFlyer
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 0.25, S: -1.74

« on: January 17, 2021, 01:19:14 PM »

2004: Bush, in a close race (wasn't explicitly predicting state by state, but if I had been this would probably have been my most accurate forecast to date)
2008: Obama, comfortably (Indiana & Missouri probably the biggest surprises of the night)
2012: Obama, by a tighter margin than he actually got (expected 300 or fewer electors)
2016: Clinton (my initial prediction of low-to-mid-300s tightened in the final days, but I still thought she'd make it)

I only took a close, state-by-state look in making my predictions this past year.

2020: Biden, 351-187 (was wrong about Florida, North Carolina & the Maine 2nd; all three were basically coin-flips for me, so it wasn't too shocking that they went for Trump instead, especially Florida)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies