Far right in Europe (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:44:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Far right in Europe (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Far right in Europe  (Read 776 times)
Omega21

« on: November 20, 2019, 03:40:15 PM »

One example is my PS4 got stolen. I know who did it, and i have the serial code. But the police isn't making work of it. It's not a priority issue to them, and it's been weeks i've heard about them. That's exactly the kind of frustration and anger that causes people to move to the right. People feel like people can commit crimes and get away with it. And if they get caught, they usually get minor punishments.

Other example, a friend of my mom sits in a wheelchair, can't find a social house or help from the society (costs for her wheelchair) because she believes immigrants and refugees get their help first. One other friend of me said that 14 of the 15 people waiting before him all had immigrant names on the waiting list for a social house. They both vote Vlaams Belang. My dad is poor and also votes Vlaams Belang because he believes cabinet members earn too much, while they have a difficult time with four kinds to end the month in the positive net, while a good friend of him's does nothing and earn a wage for nothing, because she's "sick" while she isn't, and she's even too lazy to do her own household. Her man has do to do it all, working and doing the household. It's a messy place. Society in general is unfair and it frustrates people. Hard working people have not too many benefits over not hard working people, and i'm one of those, since i'm also mentally ill. For me personally life is expensive as well and i get an income of 1000 euros without working, but my costs for doctor and things like that are also very high and now i need to keep attention to my finances. The gap between the rich and the poor is rising. I don't want to live from a disability income, that's why i intend to study. The weird thing is that i am not allowed to study while under a disability income, that i get no benefits for studying and that study costs are around 5000 euros, so it's not really encouraged. It's like society saying we prefer you to stay on a disability income and they have a hard time activating people.

That's why i want to cut social security for those who don't need it, and want to spend it on healthcare and education which is far better than what we have now. Meanwhile social democrats currently don't have really an ideology, change nothing and misinterprete a welfare society for all, including immigrants which don't work at all. Given that, a visit to a doctor costs me 1 euro, while hospitalization costs are also relatively cheap, still expensive (but instead of 4000+ euros, i have to pay like 300 euros)

You can't study because you have a mental issue? Like, wtf. I would understand if it was intended for really sick people who have no chance of recovery (serious Syndromes which affect the brain etc.), but you're obviously capable to study, seeing the posts you write.

I basically agree with most of your points, it's a rather simple issue, which for some reason certain parties are not able to recognize.

Hope you find a way to continue your education and take care of your issues!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies