New Sheriff in Town

<< < (2/9) > >>

YE:
Quote from: Baby Shark on November 15, 2019, 02:05:41 PM

Mod Yankee after big elections:

Image source: Nickelodeon/Rugrats/Klasky Csupo Productions/Nickelodeon Animation Studio

Is that not us after big elections already?

windjammer:
Hello Yankee :)

fhtagn:
Quote from: Speaker YE on November 15, 2019, 02:18:23 PM

Quote from: Baby Shark on November 15, 2019, 02:05:41 PM

Mod Yankee after big elections:

Image source: Nickelodeon/Rugrats/Klasky Csupo Productions/Nickelodeon Animation Studio

Is that not us after big elections already?

Moderating the board during elections (especially if you are an active mod) is probably more exhausting than simply playing the game.

Sestak:
I feel like elections themselves are relatively calm on the boards themselves compared to buildup and aftermath though?

Leinad:
Congrats on your appointment as Sheriff!

I will not be offended if you delete my personal attacks as long as you are consistent in applying such rules. Also I will not be offended if you censor no-no words I might use and forget to censor myself, although I do prefer you retain at least the first letter so I remember what word I said :P

That's about the lengths of my issues with moderation (not counting the banning stuff which is over your head), so that concludes the official statement from the Chairhuman of, uh, the Atlasian Society for Smart, Healthy Oversight with Less Extreme stupidity/fascism/etc., which is a "moderator watchdog group" I created 10 seconds ago in my brain with a naughty acronym founded in the 1940s in reaction to Harry S. Truman (the original one) continually getting his posts deleted without good explanations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page