New Sheriff in Town

<< < (9/9)

fhtagn:
If someone genuinely believes, and has made posts supporting that a rapist does not belong in prison, it's not a personal attack to call them pro-rapist, especially when that is clearly a pro-rapist position.  

Lumine:
Quote from: fhtagn on January 30, 2024, 10:18:58 PM

So pointing out positions someone has held multiple times, and defended, on forum and in Atlasia is against TOS?

Quote from: fhtagn on January 30, 2024, 10:33:24 PM

If someone genuinely believes, and has made posts supporting that a rapist does not belong in prison, it's not a personal attack to call them pro-rapist, especially when that is clearly a pro-rapist position. 

It is in my view, which I find consistent with the TOS.

It could be appealed to Virginia if my judgement is felt to be off - not being snarky, it is a valid alternative - but to me calling another user over policy differences on incarceration (regardless of what we may think of it, or what I feel is the proper punishment for rapists) as being pro-rapist ultimately has no redeeming value nor is it fair, and is a clear cut personal attack.

Quote from: OSR stands with Israel on January 30, 2024, 10:30:58 PM

Quote from: Lumine on January 30, 2024, 09:50:44 PM

I've deployed the flamethrower on the "Meanwhile in the Senate..." thread, because when you're discussing whether you think someone is pro-rapist I think it's fairly self-evident that it's all downhill from there.

I only infracted one of the many reported posts - the pro-rapist, pro-terrorist, and so on - because I judged it to be the one that did cross a line, but it's not the first time we have this saga over the same subject.

On both sides, please knock it off.

Laki celebrated the 10/7 attack and has made excuses for it multiple times . He is pro-terrorist

Since the subject has been brought up, and conceding that much of the discourse on Israel-Palestine takes place elsewhere, I'd appreciate if posts on the Atlasian boards praising Hamas or terrorist activity were reported. I don't take kindly to those.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page