New Sheriff in Town

<< < (8/9) > >>

Lumine:
As I'm sure most of you have noticed, our esteemed colleague and board Sheriff Yankee has been missing in action for some time. We all hope it's nothing serious, but if someone had a (non-Discord) way to contact him - just to make sure he's doing well - that would be helpful.

In the meantime, I've been asked to return temporarily as a mod to hold down the fort.

Yankee's previous guidelines and attitude stand, and I'll do my best to fulfill that work as objectively as possible. If you disagree with a decision, feel free to ask about it so it is respectfully discussed.

(May it be but a brief interlude!)

Lumine:
I haven't seen cases here thus far, but given how things are going lately, I did want to make it clear that I will crack down hard on any advocacy for ethnic cleansing of any kind (whether it be Ukraine-Russia, Azerbaijan-Armenia, Israel-Palestine topics, and so on).

So please, if these topics draw such stances from anyone, it would be appreciated if they kept those views to themselves and not deploy them on these Atlasia boards.

Lumine:
I've deployed the flamethrower on the "Meanwhile in the Senate..." thread, because when you're discussing whether you think someone is pro-rapist I think it's fairly self-evident that it's all downhill from there.

I only infracted one of the many reported posts - the pro-rapist, pro-terrorist, and so on - because I judged it to be the one that did cross a line, but it's not the first time we have this saga over the same subject.

On both sides, please knock it off.

fhtagn:
So pointing out positions someone has held multiple times, and defended, on forum and in Atlasia is against TOS?

OSR stands with Israel:
Quote from: Lumine on January 30, 2024, 09:50:44 PM

I've deployed the flamethrower on the "Meanwhile in the Senate..." thread, because when you're discussing whether you think someone is pro-rapist I think it's fairly self-evident that it's all downhill from there.

I only infracted one of the many reported posts - the pro-rapist, pro-terrorist, and so on - because I judged it to be the one that did cross a line, but it's not the first time we have this saga over the same subject.

On both sides, please knock it off.

Laki celebrated the 10/7 attack and has made excuses for it multiple times . He is pro-terrorist

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page