New Sheriff in Town

<< < (6/9) > >>

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee:
Quote from: Counts, you don't know who you're dealing with on May 03, 2020, 04:23:32 PM

Quote from: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee on November 15, 2019, 01:34:46 AM

1. The Terms of Service: Like it not, love it or hate it. This forum is a resource that serves a purpose for Dave's business and therefore this site has rules to follow.

Who is this Dave that curious singularity called Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee is touching so incautiously upon? Dave is a word, made out of four letters put in a specific order, but it is also a less than a word, for there are two categories of words. The words of wisdom and the empty orders of letters, meaning no more than if these letters were randomly thrown into the depths of ocean. Four disconsolate letters made out of thin air coming from a coyote's lungs, and meaning only as much as a shadow made out of paper cuts to deceive and confuse our naturally vulnerable eyes. Four disjointed symbols rascals and wretched monster perishers glue together to bend an honest man to their sick and felonious will. This, my good sirs, is what "Dave" and his "business" are all about. Only a man who has opened oneself and received enlightenment can see the shadows being but the shadows and break up the glue holding together D, A, V and E. And once the hold breaks, so breaks the chain squashing the soul.

Stop insulting the abbreviated form of my first name.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!:
Quote from: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee on May 03, 2020, 05:57:39 PM

Quote from: Counts, you don't know who you're dealing with on May 03, 2020, 04:23:32 PM

Quote from: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee on November 15, 2019, 01:34:46 AM

1. The Terms of Service: Like it not, love it or hate it. This forum is a resource that serves a purpose for Dave's business and therefore this site has rules to follow.

Who is this Dave that curious singularity called Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee is touching so incautiously upon? Dave is a word, made out of four letters put in a specific order, but it is also a less than a word, for there are two categories of words. The words of wisdom and the empty orders of letters, meaning no more than if these letters were randomly thrown into the depths of ocean. Four disconsolate letters made out of thin air coming from a coyote's lungs, and meaning only as much as a shadow made out of paper cuts to deceive and confuse our naturally vulnerable eyes. Four disjointed symbols rascals and wretched monster perishers glue together to bend an honest man to their sick and felonious will. This, my good sirs, is what "Dave" and his "business" are all about. Only a man who has opened oneself and received enlightenment can see the shadows being but the shadows and break up the glue holding together D, A, V and E. And once the hold breaks, so breaks the chain squashing the soul.

Stop insulting the abbreviated form of my first name.

D, A, V and E are but a zygote of a name, incipient and too sensitive to survive in the wider world. A collection of four curious letters sewed together with a middling, think and easy to shatter
thread. But D, A, V, I and D is a solid, well-formed honorific, hold together by an unbreakable, precious line only God can separate, for no man could not should attempt to.

(your name's Dave? Pretty cool).

This is a political game, certain levels of criticism and attack within reasonable amounts and focused primarily on policy, competence and the like are necessary for the game to succeed. However, personal attacks, etc will not be tolerated under any circumstances. When it comes to the transgender players for instance, at the very least as a matter of personal respect, address people the way they request. If you have some moral objection to that, then I would encourage you to use their display name every time you reference them or their office name.

President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️:
Quote from: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee on September 11, 2020, 11:55:25 AM

This is a political game, certain levels of criticism and attack within reasonable amounts and focused primarily on policy, competence and the like are necessary for the game to succeed. However, personal attacks, etc will not be tolerated under any circumstances. When it comes to the transgender players for instance, at the very least as a matter of personal respect, address people the way they request. If you have some moral objection to that, then I would encourage you to use their display name every time you reference them or their office name.

Can't wait for Ben to say Trans Rights Are Human Rights.

Reiterating YE's forum wide policy here:

Quote from: YE on March 06, 2021, 11:33:33 AM

Using the r word in a post uncensored will get you infracted just as an FYI.

I haven't seen this recently on Atlasia boards but it was so in the past.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page