5 most likely people to become the 47th POTUS? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 04:38:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  5 most likely people to become the 47th POTUS? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 5 most likely people to become the 47th POTUS?  (Read 676 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 23, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »

I actually think Kamala Harris is pretty high on the list, if not #1.

My reasoning is this: Predicting elections as far out as 2024 or later is tough.  But we might actually get a 47th president earlier than that, because one scenario that seems like it's not all that unlikely is that Biden is elected president next year, but then resigns for health reasons before the end of his first term (he will turn 80 in his first term after all).  Since I think Harris is the odds on favorite to be his running mate (at the very least, it seems all but certain that he'll pick a woman, and I think Harris would be the top of the list), she could potentially become 47th president even before Election Day 2024.

Or she could be Biden's veep and Biden lasts his whole first term but doesn't run for a second, setting up Harris 2024.  Or some other scenario that leads to her being #47.  Unlike Biden, Sanders, and Warren, she's young enough that she could run in any number of future presidential elections.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies