California Recall-Part Two
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:07:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  California Recall-Part Two
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: California Recall-Part Two  (Read 12714 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2004, 01:14:48 AM »

Arnold, the best thing to happen to this state in a long time. I agree with him on pretty much every issue, I'm just a tad bit to the right of him on education but other then that I tend to agree with his platform more then any other politcian I've seen.

Bustamonte would have been Davis .5 a down grade on the original...

McClintock would have been good but I'm not sure he could have won... He came off as too arrogant IMHO.

Marry Carry... Very hot.... Just shouldn't be Governor.

I actually agree with you. At the time I really wanted Davis to win, but the more time passes the more I feel that Schwarzenegger was and is very, very necessary to the well being of your state.

Although, California does seem to have much deeper problems than even Schwarzenegger can tackle. For example, lack of competitive elections, lack of representative government's ability to budget, lack of incentive for housing construction, lack of infrastructure, lack of organization in state government. Unless these problems are solved, California is going to have some major long term problems in the future.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2004, 10:29:29 AM »

Bustamante.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »