New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:21:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1051053 times)
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« on: February 27, 2010, 10:54:44 PM »

hantheguitarman
Pennsylvania
Populares
hantheguitarman

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 11:03:52 PM »

Thank you! Smiley
hantheguitarman

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 09:21:51 PM »

NOBODY SAW THIS COMING'1111111~!~!!ONEeleventysevenfourty!

AndrewCT
POP
Connecticut

WELCOME!!!!! Cheesy
hantheguitarman

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 12:37:10 PM »

Because you associate Populares with Hamilton

Sadly, that's actually not without a good reasons, considering Hamilton was a founder (it was back then so-called ARC) and had multiple socks, which makes up about half of their membership back those days.

There are a lot of good guys among Populares whom I consider a friend and I'm 100% confident they're real and on their own, just to name SvenssonRS, Mechaman, Han, Dallas.

But Populares, to earn trust as whole, must be free from Hamilton shadow.

And, because we're well aware of all the s**t he caused in the past, that's not easy.

In fact, it's Hamilton, who's Populares greatest enemy. It's thanks to his actions the party still lacks a real credibility.

Not to mention he's all newbies greatest enemy. When I come here, we haven't problems like this, because Hamilton wasn't in the business yet.

Kalwejt, I know you mean well, but this anti-Hamilton paranoia is part of the problem.

The Populares is free of Hamilton's shadow. First of all, what COULD Hamilton possibly do in the Populares Party? We are not slaves chained to his will, and we do not bow down to his every command. Second, with strong and evident proof, name any Hamilton socks that are currently in our party. I am not aware of any Hamilton socks in our party, and if there are (with definite proof, not just a hunch), we will expel the Hamilton sock from our party. It should be clear to you, that Hamilton has no more influence on the POPs than he does on the JCP, or the DA. I've heard that the same thing happened to the SDP over Xahar, and it did no good.

When Hamilton sees this kind of paranoia, he's winning. He's winning when he sees newbies get randomly accused of being his sock. He's winning when he sees new members of the party he created get persecuted. Is this the kind of society you want to live in? What if newbie JCPers got accused of being socks all the time? It has been said: "Don't feed the troll, and he will go away." He's winning when Atlas Members randomly point out his real name on the forum. Just ignore Hamilton (which is easier to do, as he has been banned). He'll eventually go away, and focus on his hip-hop music instead.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 06:44:09 PM »

I'll probably will be accused of being a sock (again Roll Eyes) for doing this, but..

Republitarian
Populares
Texas

WELCOME TO THE PARTY! Cheesy We're thrilled to have you!
hantheguitarman

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 08:54:57 PM »

With the Democratic Alliance in disarray, I have been convinced by a friend to do this:

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Welcome! Cheesy
hantheguitarman

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 07:02:12 PM »

Having held out for a while . . .

wormyguy
Massachusetts
Unaffiliated (for now)

Welcome to the Northeast!