New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:29:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1043721 times)
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -2.43

« on: October 01, 2009, 02:33:57 AM »

I want to join but I'm not sure what party I belong in. Except the Jesus Christ Party doesn't seem right for me.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »

After more consideration and looking at the descriptions, I am undecided. I feel like I could fit in with any of the three parties. But what I must acknowledge is that these parties are far better than Democrats or Republicans, neither of which i feel very at home with and these parties actually sound appealing but it has been brought to my knowledge that my politics are unpopular here?
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »

NewDealDemocrat (Sestak 2010)
Jesus Christ Party
Pennsylvania

Am I registered completley now?
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 03:44:59 PM »

NewDealDemocrat (Sestak 2010)
Jesus Christ Party
Pennsylvania

Am I registered completley now?

yup

Ok thanks for all the help!!!!!! Smiley
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 08:16:21 PM »

silentspade07
RPP
PA
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 12:26:52 AM »

NewDealDemocrat
Jesus Christ Party
Pennsylvania

Sorry for all this drama. BGWAH assures me there is room for pro-life persons in this party. I made a mistake and I apologize for it. I was told I do not have to vote party-line everytime.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 02:08:12 AM »

New Deal Democrat
Some Other Party
Pennsylvania
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 07:27:11 PM »

New Deal Democrat
Democratic Alliance
Pennsylvania
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 12:25:22 AM »

You guys win Tongue

silent spade
PA
Populares

I'm still running for Assembly.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 06:19:18 PM »

With respect to the RPP.

Giovanni
Populares
New York

I found out rather quickly that even if I left the POP, I'd still pretty much be voting like a Populare, so there's no real point for me to not be there.

Yay! Cheesy
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 04:22:03 AM »

The other parties have no information on them...Not really interested in making a party.  If the "DA" truly governs from the center, I'm fine with them.  I'm not quite as liberal as the score indicates.

The Populares have info on them, you'd be a good fit. We govern from the center (I'm among the most moderates of moderates) and we are pretty strong in the Northeast (the DA only has a few people here).
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 05:54:09 PM »

So the Northeast is rapidly becoming a forsaken region like the Pacific, eh?

The Mideast, too.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 05:56:08 PM »

The Mideast, too.

The Midwest has no legislature, which means no real fun at the moment. So the Southeast is arguably the most interesting Region in Atlasia.

Not really. There are more interesting debates in our region than any other, and our party membership is diverse enough to maintain that.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 06:07:05 PM »

The Mideast, too.

The Midwest has no legislature, which means no real fun at the moment. So the Southeast is arguably the most interesting Region in Atlasia.

Not really. There are more interesting debates in our region than any other, and our party membership is diverse enough to maintain that.

I did not mean it to put down your region. I meant it to say that both regions are viewed by most people outside of their respective parties in power as a one-party state that is to be avoided like the plague. The Pacific has for a long time been unable to maintain any real number of non-JCP residents & now the Northeast is seeing a mass exodus of non-Populares voters.

The Mideast will start t see the same phenomenon soon, I assure you. There is no way that all those DA members can move into an already DA dominated region and maintain a strong POP and RPP and JCP.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 06:24:24 PM »

The Mideast, too.

I did not mean it to put down your region. I meant it to say that both regions are viewed by most people outside of their respective parties in power as a one-party state that is to be avoided like the plague. The Pacific has for a long time been unable to maintain any real number of non-JCP residents & now the Northeast is seeing a mass exodus of non-Populares voters.

The Mideast will start t see the same phenomenon soon, I assure you. There is no way that all those DA members can move into an already DA dominated region and maintain a strong POP and RPP and JCP.

The DA is somewhat more moderate than the JCP or the Populares, so them being a majority holder in a region is less problematic to other parties. Not to say it won't happen, but they have difficulty inspiring the same degree of opposition that is needed to make other people flee the region in large numbers.

Personally, I feel that people leaving the region because a party won a couple election by razor thin margins and then calling it a one party region is pathetic. Sure, it may be one now, but it's because of the people leaving that made it that way!
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 01:52:19 AM »

Silent Spade
Democratic Alliance
Denial
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 12:54:48 PM »

Has nothing to do with Northeast or Populares politics, I just feel that the Northeast can be more competitive without my presence. No one wanted to monopolize a region.
The Age Wave
silent_spade07
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 05:37:25 PM »

Whatever, hashemite. I'm not "Hammie".

Silent Spade
Populares
Denial
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: