New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:43:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1045674 times)
Progressive
jro660

« on: May 29, 2009, 08:04:03 PM »
« edited: May 29, 2009, 08:05:42 PM by jro660 »

I'd like to register with the Democratic Alliance please

Liberal Democrat from NY recruited by Vepres
Progressive
jro660

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »

I'd love to get active but I'm really not sure how this works. How do I become an office holder, who are my party members/leaders?

Progressive
jro660

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 12:08:31 AM »

I'd like to register with the Democratic Alliance please

Liberal Democrat from NY recruited by Vepres

Welcome to Atlasia! Although the DA has endorsed a radical libertarian for President. The JCP is much more in line with you politically if you're a "NY Liberal Democrat," I suspect. Wink

Since when do "radical libertarians" support increased federal funding for education, subsidies for nuclear power plants, and subsidies for ecological cars? Oh, and a federal minimum wage?

Clearly your defintion of "radical libertarian" is a bit...ummm....weird.

It's called being willing to compromise. If the government's policies were my prerogative to implement, none of those things would happen. Wink

At the same time, I would like to think that the openness towards compromise that I have shown recently would suggest that endorsing me is really not an objectionable proposition.

But they weren't compromises, especially something like the fuel efficient cars thing.....we were creating subsidies that didn't exist in any form. You could have just as easily voted NAY, but you chose to support it Smiley

I'm sorry. As a Jewish person I really can't say I represent the Jesus Christ Party. I'm sticking with the Democratic Alliance. And I'd like to run for office. Thanks,
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies