New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:11:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1052770 times)
Mart
Rookie
Chad

« on: August 30, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »

Mart
New Jersey
Jesus Christ Party
Mart
Rookie
Chad

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 04:32:00 PM »

Mart
New Jersey
Jesus Christ Party

Welcome to the Northeast! Smiley I'm the region's Lt. Governor, so if you have any questions about the place, you are welcome to PM me! Smiley

Thanks. Smiley

Mart
Rookie
Chad

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

Uh, if I could clear something up.

I joined this forum in March of 2008, before the Ohio and Texas primaries.  I, nor you, knew anything about this zombie situation then, because it didn't arise yet, and neither did the RPP at the time.

No one recruited me to join this forum.  I finally worked up enough courage to start posting here and stop lurking (I know that sounds really dumb).  If you feel I should post less, just tell me.  I don't mind.  School's about to start, so that will likely slow me down.  I don't want to become another JC, where I'm universally hated among the forum because I post a lot.

No one recruited me to join a certain political party in this game, and in fact I thought very long about joining the DA.  I just thought the JCP served my interests better, and maybe it would bring some friendly competition to the Northeast region that is dominated by the DA (no offense to any of you guys).

I realize there was a post about not posting arguments in here, so hopefully this is where I stop.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies