New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:51:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1039930 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: July 24, 2008, 11:22:32 PM »

MaxQue
Nevada
Independent
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 01:42:23 PM »

MaxQue
Nevada
Social Democratic Party
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »

The Social Democrats may also consider the "We Have Never Been Elected To Anything and Probably Never Will" Party (WHNBETAPNW)

And the AUB are what? The ''Our Candidates Are Always The Last One In Elections'' Party (OCAATLOIE)?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 04:42:35 PM »

The Social Democrats may also consider the "We Have Never Been Elected To Anything and Probably Never Will" Party (WHNBETAPNW)

And the AUB are what? The ''Our Candidates Are Always The Last One In Elections'' Party (OCAATLOIE)?
I actually boost a lot of elected officials.  Myself, SoFA Earl, Gov. Sensei, Lt. Gov. SPC, Judge HappyWarrior, Fmr. Sen. MasterJedi and SoS, Lt. Gov. Lief, and Sen. Meeker.  In fact, out of the 11 member, NINE have held office.

And your first nationwide election, the at-large by-election for replace Earl, an AUB member, is not what I call a success.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »

I actually boost a lot of elected officials.  Myself, SoFA Earl, Gov. Sensei, Lt. Gov. SPC, Judge HappyWarrior, Fmr. Sen. MasterJedi and SoS, Lt. Gov. Lief, and Sen. Meeker.  In fact, out of the 11 member, NINE have held office.

And your first nationwide election, the at-large by-election for replace Earl, an AUB member, is not what I call a success.
HappyWarrior, the officially endorsed party candidate, is running strong.  2nd now I believe, although I don't feel like doing the math, certainly within striking distance.  Strong considering we have half as many members as the NLC

3rd. Al, who is in a one member party is second. And Xahar was third until this afternoon, beating all the AUB candidate.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 03:47:05 PM »

According to the wiki, yes.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 09:20:48 PM »

Polnut
Social Democratic Party
Massachusetts...

Gotta do something.

Welcome to our party. I would like to welcome you in another situation, but we must deal with this.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 01:18:43 AM »

Oh! A new state!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »

Warner for Senate '08
Silver Regional Protection Party
Virginia

A schism in the RPP?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 01:05:35 AM »

Verily
Communist Party of Atlasia
New Hampshire

Hail, comrades!

You know, Al calls others members of the SDP comrades. You might be interested by his party.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 10:47:58 PM »

Well, he went from the SRPP to the JCP. He is active and he knows what he does.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 11:06:28 PM »

Now people can stop bitching about how our platform isn't public.

I don't want to ''bitch'' you, but what is the purpose of a platform if it is not public?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 12:24:06 AM »

In the good thread now, because the candidate declaration thread is not the good one:

MaxQue
Jesus Christ Party
Nevada
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

I may register to specific party at another time once I become more familiar with Altasian politics.

You should totally join the Democratic Alliance!

The RPP might be a better fit. In four out of five regions, the average RPPer's PM score is in the libertarian quadrant. Grin

Yes, I was leaning towards the RPP from the beginning (after all, you recruited me, sort of...), however, I just want to make sure they don't have a position or leader that really turns me off to the party. I thought the RPP was conservative, but I guess I was wrong.

Just join the Democratic Alliance! We're a centrist pragmatist party.

[note, I don't feel like having 300 airheads attacking the DA yet again with whatever names they call us]

I can get very fired up and ideological at times, just look at my first topic created on this board. Also, I look at my PM score, and I estimate that I'm in the top 5% most libertarian members on this board. Just think a libertarian version of, say, McCain. One who gets fired up and emotional at times (and who sometimes makes mistakes *cough* suspending campaign *cough*).`

A fiery Libertarian, yes you would definately fit in on this side, meet some of our Yellow/Green Avatars especially SPC. Its your choice though and there are many Libertarians in the DA as well. Plus party affiliation really means very little here on Atlasia, they don't last that long. The DA just started in Jan, the RPP last August. The SDP and NLC just died off recently. The exception is the JCP being around since 2004 if I am not mistaken, however its members are very inactive except when it comes to voting in elections(expect a hit squad of Washington Avatars at my door any minute, must get my "little friend" ready Cheesy ).

The former members of SDP now in the JCP disagree with this comment on the inactivity of the JCP.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »

I guess I'll join the Jesus Christ party.

blagohair.com
JCP
Hawaii

Hi! Welcome in the Jesus Christ Party!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2009, 12:55:54 AM »

You must realize the JCP has nothing to do with religion Tongue

Indeed, I'm perhaps the most religious person in the party and I'm not really religious.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »

He is in Atlasia since a very long time. He just changed parties again.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »

Party Change:

KyleGordon
Atlas Forum Democratic Party
West Virginia

That one doesn't exist anymore since a couple of years.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 03:04:07 PM »

I'll repeat my earlier question: Are there any notable differences between the platforms of the real world Democratic Party and the JCP?

The JCP does not have a platform. We are a big tent for everything who is on the left.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 01:24:44 AM »

I suppose than a RRPer will appear soon to say us than we are against newbies if we find that suspicious...

We will find the truth a day... Enjoy the time before than the truth is exposed, whoever you are... Even if I have some ideas of who that him...
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 01:26:47 AM »

Yeah, it's not like the JCP has a ton of zombie voters. Roll Eyes

We recruit established members of the forum for the most part. We don't encourage our members to spam and join the second they're eligible.

Further, we don't do off-site recruiting drives because our of petty childish need to win elections.

What do you mean off-site?

Out of the Atlas forum. We always followed that unwritten rule and I expect that to stay the same. You understand me? I hope for you...
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 01:28:14 AM »

We recruit established members of the forum for the most part. We don't encourage our members to spam and join the second they're eligible.

Further, we don't do off-site recruiting drives because our of petty childish need to win elections.

The tide is changing. Get over it.

Someone with 54 posts and has spammed most of them in the last hour and just joined Atlasia half an hour ago is telling me the tide is changing.

Well, I'm not suspicious.

A demand for an IP check could be wise, I think.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 01:31:06 AM »

Out of the Atlas forum. We always followed that unwritten rule and I expect that to stay the same. You understand me? I hope for you...

Are there other forums with this type of game or something?

I don't know. We follow that rule to protect the quality of the game and of the forum. The game must remain about ideas, not about which party is the best to find supporters on other websites. Also, the forum doesn't need people with no understanding of politics on other parts of the forum, for obvious reasons.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 01:39:35 AM »

Are there other forums with this type of game or something?

I don't know. We follow that rule to protect the quality of the game and of the forum. The game must remain about ideas, not about which party is the best to find supporters on other websites. Also, the forum doesn't need people with no understanding of politics on other parts of the forum, for obvious reasons.

Well azmagic has posted essays for like half of his posts. He really wants to contribute and ajc seems to as well.

You remind me in my beginning here. Convinced than I could be elected Lt. Governor against the JCP (I was in the SDP then), very optimistic about the newbies. Well, some newbies are good. I remember when PiT was a newbie. I feel old now, by remembering that.

While there is very good newbies, most are awful since catmusic and the girl from American Idol forum. They seems like they are selected on their political positions and on their willingness to follow somebody. But who?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 01:51:53 AM »

All the new RPP'ers are Registered to vote in the Pacific...

Indeed. I don't believe than this is not by the will of somebody.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies