New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:49:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1050831 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: October 07, 2009, 01:33:42 PM »

I know I will regret this for all time

Snowguy
Minnesota
JCP
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 04:17:37 PM »

I know I will regret this for all time

Snowguy
Minnesota
JCP

Ahem, there seems to be a typo with your registration.  Two, actually, though one is more important than the other.

You can't have him, Verin, he's ours. Tongue

Noooo!  He is infected with the Minnesota Happiness Nice!  That means he is required by law to join the LNF.  Required, I say.

You voted for Barkley.  I can never forgive you for that Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 02:26:12 PM »

I made chocolate chip cookies, but only JCP members get to eat them.  PCP members can have them for a suggested donation of $.25 to the JCP election fund.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »

My cookies were made with love and care.  Not mass produced crap to try and lure people into joining my party.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »

My cookies were made with love and care.  Not mass produced crap to try and lure people into joining my party.

The LNF gives cookies to all, member or not.
The LNF also fails at life.  Cookies or not.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 06:33:22 PM »

The LNF gives cookies to all, member or not.
The LNF also fails at life.  Cookies or not.

You'll never win an election.

Are you really the one to be saying things like that?

Aye. I've had certain experiences with the JCP.

I don't care if I never win an election.  I don't need your approval either Wink

Oh, and Meeker... just eat your damn chick-fil-a and be quiet Smiley.

I'm done posting here anyhow.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 12:10:07 PM »

Your'e in luck Fritz... cuz these are Minnesota style "Grandma's favorite oleo chocolate chunk oh gosh they're good oatmeal surprise" cookies.  And they come with a cup of bad coffee Wink
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 12:33:59 AM »

Kalwejt
Jesus Christ Party
Rhode Island

My trust for you:

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

I've ing had it with people taking this goddamn party as their solution to all their political woes and as a transit station between parties. We're a ing party like all the others, and these actions show a lack of respect for the committed and trustworthy people of the party. Treat us as a damn party, and not as place to vent your anger or as a damn transit station. Damn it.

Agreed completely. The DA is not simply a way to transition to views completely different than your former ones. If you believe in our message, join us. If not, find a party that you fit in and go there. We are not simply a halfway home.

Let's be fair to Kalwejt here.

He had some issues with the JCP which he was reluctant to voice for various reasons.  The first that any of us had heard about them is when he switched to the DA.

I personally was stung by this move because Kalwejt was one of the first to approach me about joining the JCP and he did so enthusiastically.  

It took a LOT of convincing on my part as well as others to recant his move and rejoin the JCP.

Kalwejt was very reluctant to do this exactly for the reasons you have outlined.  Of course the DA isn't just some stepping stone or temporary haven for disgruntled members of other parties.

Kalwejt joined the DA because he felt he could be a positive force within your party within the Northeast despite the DA not necessarily being the best fit for his staunchly left wing ideology.

In any case it is foolhardy for anybody to think of the DA as a 2nd class party or that this decision by Kalwejt was made lightly.  
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2011, 12:53:11 AM »

I'd just like to make a simple comment here by saying that I think Kalwejt is my perfect defense when people accuse me of being untrustworthy and difficult to deal with. I've changed parties twice in my entire time here in Atlasia, not counting my initial registration. Kalwejt provides the perfect contrast for my detractors: I make my decisions because I truly believe in what I do, Kalwejt.. just does things.

Anyway, that's about all. Good luck in the JCP, Kalwejt, and in all your future endeavors.

Roll Eyes  Really? 
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2011, 03:03:00 AM »

It wasn't so much an argument as it was a justified reaction.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2011, 12:47:07 AM »

Smiley
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 08:41:06 PM »

Why am I not surprised?

Marokai Blue:  The Norm Coleman of Atlasia.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »

After much consideration, I've decided to move.  I've been in the Midwest for a very long time, and Minnesota will always be home to me... but I am purchasing a home in Vermont...

so

Snowguy716
JCP
Vermont
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »

I get called an opportunist for joining the RPP before the election in some sort of evil scheme to get myself elected but apparently it's totally chill for practically all new JCP registration activity to be targeted at the Northeast. Atlasia's most unpopular Senator does need a lot of help, afterall!
Roll Eyes  You joining the RPP was opportunist.  Don't pretend it wasn't.

I don't really care what you think about my move to the northeast.  It was my own personal decision to do so.  I don't have to f**king impress you.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 11:19:11 PM »

Your own personal decision to help Napoleon's re-election chances, sure!
Exactly.  I moved because the Northeast is more active and because I can help a friend out in his re-election.  You'd be kidding yourself if you think anybody moves just for sh**ts and giggles.  They move for strategic reasons.. either for themselves, for their friends, or for their parties.

I have no problem admitting that.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 11:28:35 PM »

Snowguy716
Vermont (no change)
JCP-Liberal Caucus
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 05:26:01 AM »

Heaven forbid an ACLU supporter join a socially liberal party!
You might be a Minnesotan if you think Jell-O is a food group.

You might be a Minnesotan if you are a card carrying member of both the ACLU and the NRA.  Grin

Anyway, I decided I will join the Liberal Party...  Though I hope I can have strong ties and a good working relationship with the Labor Party, especially on economic initiatives.

I will say this right now:  If a Labor candidate is running on a platform I agree with and the Liberal candidate is too economically right wing, I will have no problem preferencing the Labor candidate ahead of the Liberal candidate.

The change in Atlasia is not about just dissolving parties and hoping things work out.  It's about a change in attitudes that is given a boost by having a fresh start.

I am loyal to my friends in this game, and I feel more at home in the Liberal Party.  But this new start has taken away a lot of the bad blood between the various factions and I truly feel, for the first time, that we can work together to see our overlapping goals achieved.  I know that sounds corny, but I'm ready for the change.  Are you?

Snowguy716
Liberal Party
Vermont
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 11:04:03 PM »

Snowguy716
Vermont
Labor
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 02:11:24 AM »

Snowguy716
Labor
North Carolina

(I've moved to a place in the mountains in honor of my step-dad's parents).
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 07:57:13 PM »

Snowguy716
Labor
North Carolina

(I've moved to a place in the mountains in honor of my step-dad's parents).

Unfortunately, we accidentally junked the one-free-move upon registration rule in passing the Third Constitution, so I don't think you're able to move within 6 months.
Accidentally?

What has happened to this place?

Oh well, if I'm stuck in Vermont.. so be it.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 09:53:16 PM »

Progressive Realist
The People's Party
California
Traitor Angry
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 10:01:59 PM »

He won't join Labor.  So he's a traitor.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2012, 09:44:50 PM »

Good to be back Marokai! I have sensed that my party, my region and indeed, my country, needed me. And so! I return... to help the citizens... with my votes!
You need to register with a state, I suggest one in the IDS or Pacific.
geez... n00b.  Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies