New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:54:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 ... 319
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1044705 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4275 on: December 07, 2009, 11:25:11 PM »

I talk to people in the DA, but it would be disrespectful for me to reveal who made those statements due to the private nature of the conversation. All I can confirm is that I was made aware of these suspicions a couple weeks ago.

Did you ever stop to think that you were the one who planted the seed of suspicion in the 1st place, by posting that bullsh** in my campaign thread. As you can see, this is just another Hamilton scheme to eliminate a dissenter.

No, people thought that independent of what I have said. People actually that I was Ogis at one point, but I'm not and you are. The signs have been there for all to see.
gregusodenus
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4276 on: December 07, 2009, 11:35:24 PM »

If the allegations that Hamilton made (He said that the DA is suspicious that I am Ogis) are true, then I refuse to associate myself with a party that resorts to such vicious tactics.

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4277 on: December 08, 2009, 12:00:02 AM »

If the allegations that Hamilton made (He said that the DA is suspicious that I am Ogis) are true, then I refuse to associate myself with a party that resorts to such vicious tactics.

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Well, don't listen to Hamilton. We all know than he is doing that to make trouble.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4278 on: December 08, 2009, 12:02:51 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Well, don't listen to Hamilton. We all know than he is doing that to make trouble.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4279 on: December 08, 2009, 12:07:29 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

When have I ever made trouble?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4280 on: December 08, 2009, 12:15:10 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Actually Ham came to me on multiple occasions after your arrival claiming you were Ogis gregusodenus, in response I told him that was a total lie.  Don't listen to him man.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4281 on: December 08, 2009, 12:16:10 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Actually Ham came to me on multiple occasions after your arrival claiming you were Ogis gregusodenus, in response I told him that was a total lie.  Don't listen to him man.

You said you had some suspicions, but I wasn't referring to you anyway. I completely forgot about that conversation. I was referring to some others in your party.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #4282 on: December 08, 2009, 12:18:43 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

You said you had some suspicions, but I wasn't referring to you anyway. I completely forgot about that conversation. I was referring to some others in your party.

No you said you were suspicious and I said you could be what you wanted....
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4283 on: December 08, 2009, 12:21:03 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

For sure... Most of the DA would prefer to turn gay than talking to you.
gregusodenus
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4284 on: December 08, 2009, 12:21:59 AM »

I made a mistake. I will rectify it now:

gregusodenus
DA
Maine
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4285 on: December 08, 2009, 12:22:40 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Really? I guess the DA has a lot of gay people then... Not that I care whether or not someone likes dudes.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4286 on: December 08, 2009, 12:28:36 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

Really? I guess the DA has a lot of gay people then... Not that I care whether or not someone likes dudes.

You just admitted than they were not talking to you.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4287 on: December 08, 2009, 12:29:06 AM »

gregusodenus
Independent
Maine (no change)

I'm sorry to see you go.

I'm sorry to go.

You just admitted than they were not talking to you.

IDC
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #4288 on: December 08, 2009, 03:56:13 PM »

Hamilton has become Xahar in a sense.  He PMs everyone under the sun hoping they will indulge him, and a few do he feels important
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4289 on: December 08, 2009, 03:59:13 PM »

Hamilton has become Xahar in a sense.  He PMs everyone under the sun hoping they will indulge him, and a few do he feels important

Do you want to look at my inbox? I hardly PM anybody.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #4290 on: December 08, 2009, 04:01:36 PM »

Do you want to look at my inbox? I hardly PM anybody.
PM/IM all the same, I've seen some of your IMs, hilarious
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #4291 on: December 08, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »

And what has that to do with me?
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #4292 on: December 09, 2009, 04:11:07 AM »

BECAUSE NONE OF THE THREE OF YOU KNOW WHEN TO SHUT THE HELL UP

I mean, I like each of the three of you personally.

But lord! Enough with the spamming! Please!!!

Less you, Xahar, but all you do is post in response to one another. All you do is make people hate you, and the party you are in. Stop falling for it!!!! Stop responding when the other one is trying to press your buttons!!!!!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4293 on: December 09, 2009, 04:12:28 AM »

Excuse me, spam? I was right this whole time. gregusodenus was Ogis and he's been banned.
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #4294 on: December 09, 2009, 04:18:56 AM »

Excuse me, spam? I was right this whole time. gregusodenus was Ogis and he's been banned.
Not this particular thread, all the various threads you and DWTL hijacked with your petty and endless arguments. Also, nobody cares who is right or wrong; well perhaps you do, but remember - this is a political simulation, and in politics BEING right is less important than people THINKING you are right. Right now, people don't trust you, or DWTL.

I used to be just like you, both of you. Go to the games I played for years (Politics UK and Politics Canada) and ask any longtime player "Tell me about Teddy" and they will tell you how horrible I used to be.

I spent years rebuilding my reputation, and frankly, if either one of you want people to respect you, you will need to do the same. Xahar is in the process of rebuilding his reputation, both of you need to look up to him.

I'm tired of saying this stuff to each of you to your face in IMs and PMs and to others who gab about this stuff. Its all out in the open now. This is the last I have to say on this particular issue. Thank you.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #4295 on: December 09, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »

Tmthforu94
Democratic Alliance
Indiana
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #4296 on: December 09, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »

For real this time? Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #4297 on: December 09, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »

Wait and see. It would be the Progressive Conservative Party, but there are a couple members, one in particular, that I can't allign and work together with. The DA is a much better fit for me on Atlasia.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4298 on: December 09, 2009, 07:10:14 PM »

It's not surprising, though, really. DownSyndrome is so power hungry that he is willing to shove aside anyone who doesn't like his poor attitude. Expect more switches like this.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4299 on: December 09, 2009, 07:29:43 PM »

NiK
Democratic Alliance
Michigan
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 ... 319  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length