New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:27:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 ... 319
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1039665 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3425 on: September 20, 2009, 02:18:30 PM »

jasonstanley
West Virginia
Leipist National Front
Welcome to the Mideast. Smiley
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3426 on: September 20, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »

jasonstanley
West Virginia
Leipist National Front

Remember this thread.

Congrats you have just violated the Terms of Service and Atlasian law by posting a PM. Your reward is now you won't be able to register to vote when eligible.

Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3427 on: September 20, 2009, 02:26:32 PM »

Well I think he'd be able to register, but not vote once registered. However, I don't know whether you can be prosecuted for violations of Atlasian law that occur before you register.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #3428 on: September 20, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »

Jasonstanely was never charged with anything. Hamilton denied sending that PM, and as far as I know making up a PM isn't against the law.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3429 on: September 20, 2009, 02:54:52 PM »

Jasonstanely was never charged with anything. Hamilton denied sending that PM, and as far as I know making up a PM isn't against the law.

It could be charged as libel. Bear in mind that we have every law the United States passed prior to 2004. The only reason that it is not consistently applied is that most people forget that basic fact.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3430 on: September 20, 2009, 07:09:04 PM »

Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3431 on: September 20, 2009, 07:26:00 PM »

It could be charged as libel. Bear in mind that we have every law the United States passed prior to 2004. The only reason that it is not consistently applied is that most people forget that basic fact.

I could countersue for libel the other way, so it really wouldn't go anywhere.

But one case could be proven & one couldn't, you see.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #3432 on: September 20, 2009, 07:54:16 PM »

Actually, both could, you condescending jerk. Obviously, I was trying to make a point about the libel thing, although you are really acting condescending.

LOL. This has got to be Rowan or someone that is clearly trying to mock me. PiT is probably the least condescending person in Atlasia. It's an obvious reference to the Franzl thread.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3433 on: September 20, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »

Actually, both could, you condescending jerk. Obviously, I was trying to make a point about the libel thing, although you are really acting condescending.

LOL. This has got to be Rowan or someone that is clearly trying to mock me. PiT is probably the least condescending person in Atlasia. It's an obvious reference to the Franzl thread.

No, I said that because PiT was talking down on me. Not everything revolves around you.

No, PiT was not talking down on you, although he should have.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #3434 on: September 20, 2009, 08:08:05 PM »

No, I said that because PiT was talking down on me. Not everything revolves around you.
Don't be so sure...
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #3435 on: September 20, 2009, 08:11:45 PM »
« Edited: September 20, 2009, 08:15:05 PM by Anna Sherbinina »

Can you read? Are you the guy who want illiteracy to be the state language?
Isn't it suppose to be wants?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3436 on: September 20, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »

I was stating things the way I see things. Attacking me was unnecessary, & I wonder if you aren't just here to take potshots at members of the RPP.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3437 on: September 20, 2009, 08:14:55 PM »

Can you read? Are you the guy who want illiteracy to be the state language?
isn't it suppose to be wants?

So much for my biting comeback. I failed....

Did you know we have a black president?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3438 on: September 20, 2009, 08:21:17 PM »

I was stating things the way I see things. Attacking me was unnecessary, & I wonder if you aren't just here to take potshots at members of the RPP.

Hey man, not to sound like a 4-year-old, but you attacked me first.

I just said that I didn't think you had much of a case to be made against Hamilton. Even if one calls that an attack, it's hardly proportional to calling someone a "condescending jerk".
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #3439 on: September 20, 2009, 08:29:40 PM »

I just said that I didn't think you had much of a case to be made against Hamilton. Even if one calls that an attack, it's hardly proportional to calling someone a "condescending jerk".

I called you that to make a point. I only wanted to tell you to stop talking down at me, which you still haven't ceased to do.
yup your point is made. You are an idiot. thanks for being captain obvious.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3440 on: September 20, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »

I called you that to make a point. I only wanted to tell you to stop talking down at me, which you still haven't ceased to do.

You're calling me an idiot? You're the one who can't even put a whole sentence together. At least I only make typoes. Your typing is a disgrace to the English language.

Her post was constructed with only complete sentences. You're a disgrace to human beings. Please stop disrespecting this forum and just go away.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3441 on: September 20, 2009, 08:35:53 PM »

Could we not clutter the New Register Thread please?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3442 on: September 20, 2009, 08:38:40 PM »

You're calling me an idiot? You're the one who can't even put a whole sentence together. At least I only make typoes. Your typing is a disgrace to the English language.

Her post was constructed with only complete sentences. You're a disgrace to human beings. Please stop disrespecting this forum and just go away.

LIBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Libel
Pronunciation: \ˈlī-bəl\
Function: noun
1. a written or oral statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3443 on: September 20, 2009, 08:39:39 PM »

I'm trying to formulate my responses clearly & coherently. If you find that condescending, it's not my intention.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3444 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:36 PM »

Making sure the angry people here get it:

Could we not clutter the New Register Thread please?
Teddy (IDS Legislator)
nickjbor
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -1.91

« Reply #3445 on: September 20, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »

Nickjbor
LNF
Montana / Exhilaration??
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3446 on: September 20, 2009, 10:51:50 PM »

Welcome to Atlasia!
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3447 on: September 20, 2009, 10:59:29 PM »

Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #3448 on: September 20, 2009, 11:01:54 PM »

Yay!

Here are your nachos:
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3449 on: September 20, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »

So will you finally be updating the voter rolls now that your friend has signed up? Wink
I helped you out a bit in the Tracker thread as far as new Northeasterners go.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 ... 319  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies