New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:14:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 ... 319
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1040712 times)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3200 on: August 30, 2009, 05:59:22 PM »

But now your in the zombie free party Wink
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #3201 on: August 30, 2009, 06:02:28 PM »

Contrary to what you folk may think because of Mart's post count, he's not a "zombie" as far as I know. He personally PMed me asking questions on what Atlasia was and clearing up some of the stuff from my introduction thread.

So either he's an elaborate troll (not likely) or he's genuine. I side with the latter.
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #3202 on: August 30, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »

Contrary to what you folk may think because of Mart's post count, he's not a "zombie" as far as I know. He personally PMed me asking questions on what Atlasia was and clearing up some of the stuff from my introduction thread.

So either he's an elaborate troll (not likely) or he's genuine. I side with the latter.

Oh I really don't care, I just felt the need to yell zombie, considering everyone with less than 100 posts is usually considered a zombie Wink
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3203 on: August 30, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »

Yet the same thing happened with people on our side and you scream zombie.  I love it
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3204 on: August 30, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »

Yet the same thing happened with people on our side and you scream zombie.  I love it

That's because we have a number of reasons to suspect some of your members coming here for the sole purpose of voting, and come from other sites. We don't do that.

Oh I really don't care, I just felt the need to yell zombie, considering everyone with less than 100 posts is usually considered a zombie Wink

No harm. Wink
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3205 on: August 30, 2009, 06:12:22 PM »

So let me get this straight:
1.) We crecruit someone Hamilton says they weren't from another site and they asked people about joning Atlasia = zombie
2.) Marokai says they had a geniune interest = definietely not a zombie
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #3206 on: August 30, 2009, 06:14:06 PM »

How about the RPP, DA, and JCP all just show some respect to our newer members, regardless of their party. I have no problem having Mart and I don't want to accuse him of anything because he is innocent until proven guilty. I think we should all work towards this attitude.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3207 on: August 30, 2009, 06:15:04 PM »

So let me get this straight:
1.) We crecruit someone Hamilton says they weren't from another site and they asked people about joning Atlasia = zombie
2.) Marokai says they had a geniune interest = definietely not a zombie

I'd post PMs if it was illegal in Atlasia to do so.

In any case, BK has listed in great detail the number of people who joined, spammed the required posts, moved to a strategic location, voted, and did little else. You're free to see if Mart follows that same path or not.

How about the RPP, DA, and JCP all just show some respect to our newer members, regardless of their party. I have no problem having Mart and I don't want to accuse him of anything because he is innocent until proven guilty. I think we should all work towards this attitude.

I believe I was.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3208 on: August 30, 2009, 06:20:01 PM »

52/56 posts in two days is more of a rush than any RPP member has done.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3209 on: August 30, 2009, 06:22:24 PM »

All I know is I didn't recruit him, and Bgwah didn't know where he come from. If he's a good member, then I'll have no objections. Obviously I don't like posting 50 times in a day, but we'll see what happens. The key difference here is we didn't direct him the do anything, or even recruit him.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3210 on: August 30, 2009, 06:23:40 PM »

All I know is I didn't recruit him, and Bgwah didn't know where he come from. If he's a good member, then I'll have no objections. Obviously I don't like posting 50 times in a day, but we'll see what happens. The key difference here is we didn't direct him the do anything, or even recruit him.
So?  We never did either and yet you screamed it from your padded cell as loud as possible
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #3211 on: August 30, 2009, 06:25:08 PM »

Mart
New Jersey
Jesus Christ Party
Welcome to Atlasia, Mart. Don't worry, you aren't a zombie, yet. Wink I believe I actually registered right when I reached requirements too, and I don't think I was recruited by anyone. Just stay active in what's going on, and please speak up if you have any questions. You are more than welcome to pm me with your questions, and I will do my best to answer them.
Smiley
Also, I encourage you to read the Introduction Page, if you haven't already. The link is provided below. Senator Marokai Blue did an excellent job on it, giving an overview on Atlasia.

Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3212 on: August 30, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »

Take this somewhere else guys; clogging the New Register Thread is a crime against Dave! Angry
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3213 on: August 30, 2009, 06:26:49 PM »

So?  We never did either and yet you screamed it from your padded cell as loud as possible

I trust DWTL.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3214 on: August 30, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »

And our party has the same exact situation with our new members. If they ask us, or seem interested we will tell them what they ask. NC Yankee wrote like six essays for me describing how every aspect goes before I ever signed up. We won't hold Mart against you, and expect you not to hold new members against us. I'm all up for being fair.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3215 on: August 30, 2009, 06:28:46 PM »

Take this somewhere else guys; clogging the New Register Thread is a crime against Dave! Angry
Mart
Rookie
Chad

« Reply #3216 on: August 30, 2009, 06:31:13 PM »

Uh, if I could clear something up.

I joined this forum in March of 2008, before the Ohio and Texas primaries.  I, nor you, knew anything about this zombie situation then, because it didn't arise yet, and neither did the RPP at the time.

No one recruited me to join this forum.  I finally worked up enough courage to start posting here and stop lurking (I know that sounds really dumb).  If you feel I should post less, just tell me.  I don't mind.  School's about to start, so that will likely slow me down.  I don't want to become another JC, where I'm universally hated among the forum because I post a lot.

No one recruited me to join a certain political party in this game, and in fact I thought very long about joining the DA.  I just thought the JCP served my interests better, and maybe it would bring some friendly competition to the Northeast region that is dominated by the DA (no offense to any of you guys).

I realize there was a post about not posting arguments in here, so hopefully this is where I stop.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3217 on: August 30, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »

Thanks Mart. I wanted to clear it up, but, I didn't think they would listen to me Tongue I'm very happy to have you in the JCP, and I'm sure you have a good future here.

JC is hated because he's a moron, so, I don't think you're in danger.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #3218 on: August 30, 2009, 06:35:39 PM »

You're fine, Mart. Welcome to Atlasia. Ironically, I lurked several months before posting as well.  I was looking at your profile, and I saw that you have been online for 46 days, 15 hours and 26 minutes, which is extremely impressive. DWTL only has 8 days on ya. Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3219 on: August 30, 2009, 07:17:59 PM »

You're fine, Mart. Welcome to Atlasia. Ironically, I lurked several months before posting as well.  I was looking at your profile, and I saw that you have been online for 46 days, 15 hours and 26 minutes, which is extremely impressive. DWTL only has 8 days on ya. Wink

Wow, I've been on 141 days, 22 hours and 30 minutes. I should probably get a life soon. Tongue
ajc0918
United States

« Reply #3220 on: August 30, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »

ajc0918
Regional Protection Party
Michigan
nhmagic
azmagic
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.62, S: 4.61

« Reply #3221 on: August 30, 2009, 10:48:05 PM »

azmagic
New Hampshire
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3222 on: August 30, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »

lol
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3223 on: August 30, 2009, 10:54:26 PM »

ajc0918
Michigan
ajc0918
Michigan

And now the zombies move to other regions in order to give the RPP a better shot at winning in the upcoming regional elections.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3224 on: August 30, 2009, 10:55:28 PM »

Wow, I've been on 141 days, 22 hours and 30 minutes. I should probably get a life soon. Tongue

102 days, 12 hours and 11 minutes; holy hell.
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 ... 319  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies