New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:33:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 ... 319
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1039478 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2950 on: August 13, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »

Well this is disgusting.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #2951 on: August 13, 2009, 01:21:04 AM »

Nothing could possibly express my feelings at this moment. Any further explanation might get me in trouble.

That is all.

I know! Isn't it great.

That is all.

Please. You're a know-nothing.

I know some of you are being recruited from off the site.
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #2952 on: August 13, 2009, 01:21:26 AM »

Yeah, it's not like the JCP has a ton of zombie voters. Roll Eyes
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #2953 on: August 13, 2009, 01:22:17 AM »

Azmagic and ajc both seem to be genuinely enthused to participate in Atlasia and I think they won't just be zombie voters.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2954 on: August 13, 2009, 01:22:33 AM »

We recruit established members of the forum for the most part. We don't encourage our members to spam and join the second they're eligible.

Further, we don't do off-site recruiting drives because our of petty childish need to win elections.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2955 on: August 13, 2009, 01:23:12 AM »

We recruit established members of the forum for the most part. We don't encourage our members to spam and join the second they're eligible.

Further, we don't do off-site recruiting drives because our of petty childish need to win elections.

What do you mean off-site?
ajc0918
United States

« Reply #2956 on: August 13, 2009, 01:24:10 AM »

The tide is changing. Get over it.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2957 on: August 13, 2009, 01:24:44 AM »

I suppose than a RRPer will appear soon to say us than we are against newbies if we find that suspicious...

We will find the truth a day... Enjoy the time before than the truth is exposed, whoever you are... Even if I have some ideas of who that him...
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2958 on: August 13, 2009, 01:25:48 AM »

I suppose than a RRPer will appear soon to say us than we are against newbies if we find that suspicious...

We will find the truth a day... Enjoy the time before than the truth is exposed, whoever you are... Even if I have some ideas of who that him...

Why are all your words wrong? Or are you a native French speaker?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2959 on: August 13, 2009, 01:26:28 AM »

Someone with 54 posts and has spammed most of them in the last hour and just joined Atlasia half an hour ago is telling me the tide is changing.

Well, I'm not suspicious.

He is.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2960 on: August 13, 2009, 01:26:47 AM »

Out of the Atlas forum. We always followed that unwritten rule and I expect that to stay the same. You understand me? I hope for you...
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2961 on: August 13, 2009, 01:27:46 AM »

Out of the Atlas forum. We always followed that unwritten rule and I expect that to stay the same. You understand me? I hope for you...

Are there other forums with this type of game or something?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2962 on: August 13, 2009, 01:28:14 AM »

Someone with 54 posts and has spammed most of them in the last hour and just joined Atlasia half an hour ago is telling me the tide is changing.

A demand for an IP check could be wise, I think.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2963 on: August 13, 2009, 01:28:44 AM »

He is.

Then I hope I didn't offend him. My French is certainly much worse than his English, props for being bilingual (or more).
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2964 on: August 13, 2009, 01:29:38 AM »

A demand for an IP check could be wise, I think.

They're too smart for that. They're coming from random forums, one came from an American Idol forum, at least some others came from Nation-States.. things like that.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2965 on: August 13, 2009, 01:30:15 AM »

tmth once recruited a member from an American Idol forum.

Anyway, welcome to the party, ajc0918 & azmagic!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2966 on: August 13, 2009, 01:31:06 AM »

I don't know. We follow that rule to protect the quality of the game and of the forum. The game must remain about ideas, not about which party is the best to find supporters on other websites. Also, the forum doesn't need people with no understanding of politics on other parts of the forum, for obvious reasons.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2967 on: August 13, 2009, 01:31:31 AM »

Well I never thought Atlasia was some kind of exclusive club. If people bring their friends to have some fun in this game, if they actually participate constructively, it shouldn't be a problem. wait- was that person catmusic?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2968 on: August 13, 2009, 01:32:23 AM »

I don't know. We follow that rule to protect the quality of the game and of the forum. The game must remain about ideas, not about which party is the best to find supporters on other websites. Also, the forum doesn't need people with no understanding of politics on other parts of the forum, for obvious reasons.

Well azmagic has posted essays for like half of his posts. He really wants to contribute and ajc seems to as well.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2969 on: August 13, 2009, 01:33:10 AM »

Well azmagic has posted essays for like half of his posts. He really wants to contribute and ajc seems to as well.

Yeah 30 posts in an hour is a pretty good contribution.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2970 on: August 13, 2009, 01:35:00 AM »

Yeah 30 posts in an hour is a pretty good contribution.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=99265.30

He makes pretty lengthy posts regardless. People don't type essays to "spam."
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2971 on: August 13, 2009, 01:37:30 AM »

Well I never thought Atlasia was some kind of exclusive club. If people bring their friends to have some fun in this game, if they actually participate constructively, it shouldn't be a problem. wait- was that person catmusic?

No, it was cindywho2212. She hasn't been that active, unfortunately.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2972 on: August 13, 2009, 01:39:35 AM »

You remind me in my beginning here. Convinced than I could be elected Lt. Governor against the JCP (I was in the SDP then), very optimistic about the newbies. Well, some newbies are good. I remember when PiT was a newbie. I feel old now, by remembering that.

While there is very good newbies, most are awful since catmusic and the girl from American Idol forum. They seems like they are selected on their political positions and on their willingness to follow somebody. But who?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2973 on: August 13, 2009, 01:40:56 AM »

You remind me in my beginning here. Convinced than I could be elected Lt. Governor against the JCP (I was in the SDP then), very optimistic about the newbies. Well, some newbies are good. I remember when PiT was a newbie. I feel old now, by remembering that.

While there is very good newbies, most are awful since catmusic and the girl from American Idol forum. They seems like they are selected on their political positions and on their willingness to follow somebody. But who?

And you went on to become a respected Senator. Hopefully, I will leave a good impact on Atlasia during my time here.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2974 on: August 13, 2009, 01:43:21 AM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=100619.0

There for a reason, dammit.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 ... 319  
« previous next »