New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:53:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 ... 319
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1039587 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2450 on: May 23, 2009, 02:48:11 PM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

I may register to specific party at another time once I become more familiar with Altasian politics.

You should totally join the Democratic Alliance!

The RPP might be a better fit. In four out of five regions, the average RPPer's PM score is in the libertarian quadrant. Grin

Yes, I was leaning towards the RPP from the beginning (after all, you recruited me, sort of...), however, I just want to make sure they don't have a position or leader that really turns me off to the party. I thought the RPP was conservative, but I guess I was wrong.

Just join the Democratic Alliance! We're a centrist pragmatist party.

[note, I don't feel like having 300 airheads attacking the DA yet again with whatever names they call us]

I can get very fired up and ideological at times, just look at my first topic created on this board. Also, I look at my PM score, and I estimate that I'm in the top 5% most libertarian members on this board. Just think a libertarian version of, say, McCain. One who gets fired up and emotional at times (and who sometimes makes mistakes *cough* suspending campaign *cough*).`

A fiery Libertarian, yes you would definately fit in on this side, meet some of our Yellow/Green Avatars especially SPC. Its your choice though and there are many Libertarians in the DA as well. Plus party affiliation really means very little here on Atlasia, they don't last that long. The DA just started in Jan, the RPP last August. The SDP and NLC just died off recently. The exception is the JCP being around since 2004 if I am not mistaken, however its members are very inactive except when it comes to voting in elections(expect a hit squad of Washington Avatars at my door any minute, must get my "little friend" ready Cheesy ).
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #2451 on: May 23, 2009, 04:19:33 PM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

I may register to specific party at another time once I become more familiar with Altasian politics.

The RPP might be a better fit. In four out of five regions, the average RPPer's PM score is in the libertarian quadrant. Grin

Yes, I was leaning towards the RPP from the beginning (after all, you recruited me, sort of...), however, I just want to make sure they don't have a position or leader that really turns me off to the party. I thought the RPP was conservative, but I guess I was wrong.

[note, I don't feel like having 300 airheads attacking the DA yet again with whatever names they call us]

I can, if you like. Wink
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2452 on: May 23, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

I can get very fired up and ideological at times, just look at my first topic created on this board. Also, I look at my PM score, and I estimate that I'm in the top 5% most libertarian members on this board. Just think a libertarian version of, say, McCain. One who gets fired up and emotional at times (and who sometimes makes mistakes *cough* suspending campaign *cough*).`

A fiery Libertarian, yes you would definately fit in on this side, meet some of our Yellow/Green Avatars especially SPC. Its your choice though and there are many Libertarians in the DA as well. Plus party affiliation really means very little here on Atlasia, they don't last that long. The DA just started in Jan, the RPP last August. The SDP and NLC just died off recently. The exception is the JCP being around since 2004 if I am not mistaken, however its members are very inactive except when it comes to voting in elections(expect a hit squad of Washington Avatars at my door any minute, must get my "little friend" ready Cheesy ).

The former members of SDP now in the JCP disagree with this comment on the inactivity of the JCP.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2453 on: May 24, 2009, 12:07:24 AM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

The former members of SDP now in the JCP disagree with this comment on the inactivity of the JCP.

Yes but how many SDP turned JCP are there 5, 6. The original JCP are as a whole innactive.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #2454 on: May 24, 2009, 12:13:27 AM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

Yes but how many SDP turned JCP are there 5, 6. The original JCP are as a whole innactive.

Yawn. The RPP certainly isn't more "active" than the pre-merger JCP.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2455 on: May 24, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »

The RPP old guard (DWTL, SPC) seems to have taken a vacation recently, with newer faces (PiT, NC Yank) stepping into the void. Meanwhile, the old guard of the JCP and SDP are withering awy, with newer JCP members stepping into that void. And the creation of the new, successful DA has added a dimension to Atlasia that has brought a number of newer faces forward, while providing a shiny gloss to the older ones.

Hopefully this will prove to be the beginning of a new Atlasian renaissance.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2456 on: May 24, 2009, 12:27:42 AM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

RPP is definatetly more active then your gang of brainless zombies. But its almost 1:30 am and I am too tired to argue with you any further.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #2457 on: May 24, 2009, 01:23:00 AM »

Vepres
Independent
Colorado

RPP is definatetly more active then your gang of brainless zombies. But its almost 1:30 am and I am too tired to argue with you any further.

lol
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #2458 on: May 24, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »

Who care who is more active, our goal is to get everyone active. And until we do that things will never change.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2459 on: May 24, 2009, 01:39:03 PM »

Who care who is more active, our goal is to get everyone active. And until we do that things will never change.

Amen to that.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2460 on: May 24, 2009, 06:09:41 PM »

Hashemite
Democratic Alliance
Maine
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2461 on: May 24, 2009, 06:28:45 PM »
« Edited: May 24, 2009, 08:48:35 PM by Vepres »

Edit: On second thought I will remain an independent. Just in case you need it officially to avoid confusion.

Vepres
Independent
Colorado
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2462 on: May 24, 2009, 09:04:22 PM »

I don't post extremely often but I read here nearly everyday. When you do something for 4 years, you tend to take brakes here and there.
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #2463 on: May 26, 2009, 05:14:17 PM »

I guess I'll join the Jesus Christ party.

blagohair.com
JCP
Hawaii
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2464 on: May 26, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »

blagohair.com
JCP
Hawaii

Hi! Welcome in the Jesus Christ Party!
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #2465 on: May 26, 2009, 06:22:45 PM »

blagohair.com
JCP
Hawaii

Hi! Welcome in the Jesus Christ Party!

hey man!  thanks Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2466 on: May 27, 2009, 12:12:01 AM »

Whoa, there's somebody registered in Hawaii now. Shocked
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #2467 on: May 27, 2009, 03:22:42 PM »

I may or may not have been asked to join, and I may or may not have agreed.

Holmes
JCP
New Hampshire
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #2468 on: May 27, 2009, 03:23:51 PM »

Holmes
JCP
New Hampshire

Smiley Welcome.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #2469 on: May 27, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »

Holmes
JCP
New Hampshire

Welcome, now get active Wink
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #2470 on: May 27, 2009, 04:37:04 PM »

Einzige
JCP
Illinois
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #2471 on: May 28, 2009, 04:40:49 PM »
« Edited: May 28, 2009, 04:46:45 PM by Mint »

Since people have been begging me to join...

Mint
RPP
Virginia
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #2472 on: May 28, 2009, 04:54:24 PM »

Mint
RPP
Virginia

Haha! Smiley I finally got you to join. Welcome to Atlasia, my friend.
CaptainSocks

« Reply #2473 on: May 28, 2009, 05:23:49 PM »

Hello! I'd like to join the Regional Protection Party, is this where I do that?
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #2474 on: May 28, 2009, 05:24:47 PM »

Mint
RPP
Virginia

Welcome to Atlasia! And welcome to the Mideast!
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 ... 319  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies