New Register Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:28:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 ... 319
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1050871 times)
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5525 on: August 06, 2010, 08:16:59 PM »

Why not join the party that you founded?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5526 on: August 06, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »
« Edited: August 06, 2010, 09:02:35 PM by Kalwejt »

Because you associate Populares with Hamilton

Sadly, that's actually not without a good reasons, considering Hamilton was a founder (it was back then so-called ARC) and had multiple socks, which makes up about half of their membership back those days.

There are a lot of good guys among Populares whom I consider a friend and I'm 100% confident they're real and on their own, just to name SvenssonRS, Mechaman, Han, Dallas.

But Populares, to earn trust as whole, must be free from Hamilton shadow.

And, because we're well aware of all the s**t he caused in the past, that's not easy.

In fact, it's Hamilton, who's Populares greatest enemy. It's thanks to his actions the party still lacks a real credibility.

Not to mention he's all newbies greatest enemy. When I come here, we haven't problems like this, because Hamilton wasn't in the business yet.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5527 on: August 06, 2010, 09:18:29 PM »

No more Presbyterian Party?
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« Reply #5528 on: August 07, 2010, 12:37:10 PM »

Sadly, that's actually not without a good reasons, considering Hamilton was a founder (it was back then so-called ARC) and had multiple socks, which makes up about half of their membership back those days.

There are a lot of good guys among Populares whom I consider a friend and I'm 100% confident they're real and on their own, just to name SvenssonRS, Mechaman, Han, Dallas.

And, because we're well aware of all the s**t he caused in the past, that's not easy.

In fact, it's Hamilton, who's Populares greatest enemy. It's thanks to his actions the party still lacks a real credibility.

Not to mention he's all newbies greatest enemy. When I come here, we haven't problems like this, because Hamilton wasn't in the business yet.

Kalwejt, I know you mean well, but this anti-Hamilton paranoia is part of the problem.

The Populares is free of Hamilton's shadow. First of all, what COULD Hamilton possibly do in the Populares Party? We are not slaves chained to his will, and we do not bow down to his every command. Second, with strong and evident proof, name any Hamilton socks that are currently in our party. I am not aware of any Hamilton socks in our party, and if there are (with definite proof, not just a hunch), we will expel the Hamilton sock from our party. It should be clear to you, that Hamilton has no more influence on the POPs than he does on the JCP, or the DA. I've heard that the same thing happened to the SDP over Xahar, and it did no good.

When Hamilton sees this kind of paranoia, he's winning. He's winning when he sees newbies get randomly accused of being his sock. He's winning when he sees new members of the party he created get persecuted. Is this the kind of society you want to live in? What if newbie JCPers got accused of being socks all the time? It has been said: "Don't feed the troll, and he will go away." He's winning when Atlas Members randomly point out his real name on the forum. Just ignore Hamilton (which is easier to do, as he has been banned). He'll eventually go away, and focus on his hip-hop music instead.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5529 on: August 07, 2010, 02:11:19 PM »

Kalwejt, I know you mean well, but this anti-Hamilton paranoia is part of the problem.

The Populares is free of Hamilton's shadow. First of all, what COULD Hamilton possibly do in the Populares Party? We are not slaves chained to his will, and we do not bow down to his every command. Second, with strong and evident proof, name any Hamilton socks that are currently in our party. I am not aware of any Hamilton socks in our party, and if there are (with definite proof, not just a hunch), we will expel the Hamilton sock from our party. It should be clear to you, that Hamilton has no more influence on the POPs than he does on the JCP, or the DA. I've heard that the same thing happened to the SDP over Xahar, and it did no good.

When Hamilton sees this kind of paranoia, he's winning. He's winning when he sees newbies get randomly accused of being his sock. He's winning when he sees new members of the party he created get persecuted. Is this the kind of society you want to live in? What if newbie JCPers got accused of being socks all the time? It has been said: "Don't feed the troll, and he will go away." He's winning when Atlas Members randomly point out his real name on the forum. Just ignore Hamilton (which is easier to do, as he has been banned). He'll eventually go away, and focus on his hip-hop music instead.

I don't think is that simple. Problem won't be solved until we'll have a really working system to deal with registering socks, using "looking legitimately" proxies.

Sorry, Han, but truth is, only Populares had Segwaystyles, Vanes, Silent Spades etc. and don't except distrust to dissapear so early.
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5530 on: August 08, 2010, 03:41:13 PM »

Fuzzybigfoot
JCP
Washington
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

« Reply #5531 on: August 08, 2010, 03:42:21 PM »

Welcome to the JCP!  On behalf of the party, we're happy to accept you into our ranks.

Also, welcome to the Pacific!  As Lt. Governor, feel free to PM me if you have any questions (party or regional)
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5532 on: August 08, 2010, 09:37:39 PM »

Welcome to the JCP!  On behalf of the party, we're happy to accept you into our ranks.

Also, welcome to the Pacific!  As Lt. Governor, feel free to PM me if you have any questions (party or regional)

Thank you!  I'm glad to join the party.  Smiley
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #5533 on: August 09, 2010, 09:26:07 AM »

Hashemite
Euzko Alderdi Jeltzalea
Maryland

I would have wished the DA could have reformed and become stronger again, but nobody in the party cares about it. Reforming the DA at this point with the current membership is entirely useless. I don't recognize myself in the DA and it isn't the DA of 2008 any longer.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5534 on: August 09, 2010, 11:31:38 AM »

Welcome to the JCP! Smiley
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #5535 on: August 09, 2010, 02:39:28 PM »

I'll probably will be accused of being a sock (again Roll Eyes) for doing this, but..

Republitarian
Populares
Texas

Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #5536 on: August 09, 2010, 02:40:56 PM »

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #5537 on: August 09, 2010, 02:41:48 PM »

I'll probably will be accused of being a sock (again Roll Eyes) for doing this, but..

Republitarian
Populares
Texas

Welcome to Atlasia! Smiley
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5538 on: August 09, 2010, 02:47:46 PM »

Republitarian
Populares
Texas

Grin welcome to the The I.D.S.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #5539 on: August 09, 2010, 06:30:15 PM »

Republitarian
Populares
Texas

Welcome to the new "Star Wars" themed South. We hope you enjoy your time here.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #5540 on: August 09, 2010, 06:44:09 PM »

Republitarian
Populares
Texas

WELCOME TO THE PARTY! Cheesy We're thrilled to have you!
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5541 on: August 09, 2010, 07:01:03 PM »

Republitarian
Populares
Texas

Welcome to Atlasia! Smiley
justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

« Reply #5542 on: August 11, 2010, 07:58:15 PM »

With the Democratic Alliance in disarray, I have been convinced by a friend to do this:

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #5543 on: August 11, 2010, 08:21:51 PM »

With the Democratic Alliance in disarray, I have been convinced by a friend to do this:

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #5544 on: August 11, 2010, 08:22:14 PM »

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Welcome to the party! Cheesy
CatoMinor
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5545 on: August 11, 2010, 08:24:40 PM »

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts
Grin
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #5546 on: August 11, 2010, 08:25:09 PM »

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Sad

I think the JCP would have been a better fit for you, but I'm sure you know what you're doing. Smiley
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #5547 on: August 11, 2010, 08:39:48 PM »

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Sad

I think the JCP would have been a better fit for you, but I'm sure you know what you're doing. Smiley

The Populares have a prominent and growing moderate wing, and we're more than happy to have that.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #5548 on: August 11, 2010, 08:54:57 PM »

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Welcome! Cheesy
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #5549 on: August 11, 2010, 09:53:13 PM »

justW353
Populares
Massachusetts

Sad

The Populares have a prominent and growing moderate wing, and we're more than happy to have that.

Oh give it time, you'll have your moderate wing. I see a few people in the waiting to jump over to your party.

Tick, tock..
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 ... 319  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies