New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:28:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1047769 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2009, 01:04:28 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=1672%20Molle%20Way%2C%20Solvang%2C%20CA&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2009, 12:31:45 PM »

The DA is well on it's way to becoming a right wing party instead of a left wing party.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2009, 12:37:43 PM »

The DA is well on it's way to becoming a right wing party instead of a left wing party.

It never was left-wing. Its color is blue.

LOL. Okay. Obama tags and red avatars isn't left wing I guess. I guess my PM score is about the same as Huckabee's would be. Tongue
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »

I object to the DA being called left-wing.

Why? It isn't a bad thing, by any means. You seem to be left wing yourself.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2009, 01:00:03 PM »

I object to the DA being called left-wing.

Why? It isn't a bad thing, by any means. You seem to be left wing yourself.

Maybe for American standards, I guess Wink

Well, most of us are Americans. Smiley
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2009, 06:14:06 PM »

How about the RPP, DA, and JCP all just show some respect to our newer members, regardless of their party. I have no problem having Mart and I don't want to accuse him of anything because he is innocent until proven guilty. I think we should all work towards this attitude.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2009, 06:20:01 PM »

52/56 posts in two days is more of a rush than any RPP member has done.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2009, 06:28:12 PM »

All I know is I didn't recruit him, and Bgwah didn't know where he come from. If he's a good member, then I'll have no objections. Obviously I don't like posting 50 times in a day, but we'll see what happens. The key difference here is we didn't direct him the do anything, or even recruit him.

And our party has the same exact situation with our new members. If they ask us, or seem interested we will tell them what they ask. NC Yankee wrote like six essays for me describing how every aspect goes before I ever signed up. We won't hold Mart against you, and expect you not to hold new members against us. I'm all up for being fair.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2009, 10:56:40 PM »

ajc0918
Regional Protection Party
Michigan
ajc0918
Michigan

And now the zombies move to other regions in order to give the RPP a better shot at winning in the upcoming regional elections.

I asked azmagic why he left my region he said he's moving back to New Hampshire in real life. Sad
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »

Alexander Hamilton
Massachusetts

In honor of the liberal lion. (And Romney)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »

Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 11:11:19 AM »

Welcome to the party!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2009, 12:57:50 PM »

Dan the Roman
Massachusetts

Welcome to the party! You are a great addition to a strong team!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2009, 02:29:02 PM »
« Edited: September 03, 2009, 02:31:00 PM by Hamilton »

East Coast Republican
OHIO

Hamilton, this one's for you :-)

But, but, Hamilton isn't strategically registering people!!!111

No, if I was he would be in my region. He told DWTL that he would vote for him in another thread, but I told him to pick another state because seriously, no point in going to the Southeast. There are no opportunities for newbies there as long as BaconKing keeps trying to bring down the creation of a legislature.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2009, 02:34:18 PM »

East Coast Republican
OHIO

Hamilton, this one's for you :-)

But, but, Hamilton isn't strategically registering people!!!111

No, if I was he would be in my region. He told DWTL that he would vote for him in another thread, but I told him to pick another state because seriously, no point in going to the Southeast. There are no opportunities for newbies there as long as BaconKing keeps trying to bring down the creation of a legislature.

Sorry man, but you're the worst liar ever. Tongue

No, you just choose to believe whatever supports your specific agenda. I have no interest in having someone in Ohio. That doesn't help me at all. I thought about going to the Mideast myself, but it's just not for me. The only regions I'd feel comfortable in are the Northeast, and to a lesser extent the Pacific.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2009, 02:57:56 PM »

No, you are strategically registering people in places that will benefit your party. You insult us by expecting us to believe otherwise.

Whatever I do what I want.  Hamilton didn't even tell me to register in Ohio.  He didn't even suggest it.  Oh and if you think I'm lying...TOO BAD-Theres no proof that I'm lying.  I laugh in your faces!!! 

Now can someone tell me when the next election is?!  I can only vote on Mideast things right?  Unless it's for president of course...?

You can vote in October elections for Mideast assembly, President, and Mideast Senate. Also, there is a gubernatorial election, but I'm not sure when.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2009, 03:11:57 PM »

Of course he just randomly picked the Mideast where the RPP just happens to have a vulnerable senator. DUH!

Vulnerable? Unless the JCP has more people go there, Tmthforu isn't particularly vulnerable. That is, unless a few voters change their minds all of a sudden. The numbers in the Mideast are in the RPP's favor.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2009, 09:06:05 PM »

Hilarious, RB is a member of the RPP and he is an idiot, but suddenly with a post he's a genius.  I'll admit, the reason I pushed him so hard was because I wanted to piss off the left and show the downfalls of STV voting by inserting the biggest fool we had (JC declined to run of course)

lol, you're an awful liar.
I'm not in the mood right now, but tomorrow I will post the posts where I said exactly that on the private board

How about ditching that private board entirely and opening it to the public, if you want to be transparent of course.

I think Duke already said we are phasingout the private board. There is no need for it, really, now that we are a national party.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2009, 11:21:49 AM »

It does show why regional seats are better. Wink
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2009, 01:11:06 PM »

You do realize this makes people think you are a joke party right?  If you would elect someone simply to piss others off. hahahaha
Obviously we thought two candidates would get elected, and what better way to prove the flaws of a system we don't like then to elect someone who everyone hates and prove that we could elect a potato if we really wanted to?

One of the significant points of the system is to ensure that every sizable section of Atlasia can get representation. I don't get why you'd think RB's election would cause a stir, nevermind hatred on the left. (At any rate, it's not like you couldn't elect whoever you like to the Southeastern regional seat anyway.)

Not to mention, I have no objection to the RPP having the power to elect a potato. The point is that you are able to elect a person you believe to most accurately reflect your views. Apparently, you used that power incorrectly and, while trying to piss everyone else off, simply shot yourselves in the foot. Perhaps a period of reflection is in order; after all, for someone who is so good at election strategy, you really screwed your party over.

We have Duke now. Tongue
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2009, 10:28:31 PM »

Tbh, the Pacific region is going to be more active now that CK is no longer Governor. The legislature has had some debates recently.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

Tbh, the Pacific region is going to be more active now that CK is no longer Governor. The legislature has had some debates recently.

So why did you leave?

Because I wanted to. I happen to like New England states the most.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2009, 10:42:58 PM »

So why did you leave?

Because I wanted to. I happen to like New England states the most really want to beat Hashemite.

No need for strike-out, the two are non-contradictory/mutually exclusive.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »

So why did you leave?

Because I wanted to. I happen to like New England states the most really want to beat Hashemite.

I believe the strike-out was because the original statement was irrelevant to the discussion.

Not really. I could've moved anywhere for any reason.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2009, 10:57:50 PM »

So why did you leave?

I believe the strike-out was because the original statement was irrelevant to the discussion.

Not really. I could've moved anywhere for any reason.

Yes you could have. You moved to the Northeast to win a Senate seat.

Since when am I a candidate? Besides, the easiest route to a Senate seat would be to run in December.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies