Senate Confirmation Thread: Australian Swing Voter for Deputy Game Moderator (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:16:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Confirmation Thread: Australian Swing Voter for Deputy Game Moderator (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Confirmation Thread: Australian Swing Voter for Deputy Game Moderator  (Read 2128 times)
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« on: November 04, 2019, 09:33:28 PM »

Quote from: GM 07-007
I, Mr. Reactionary, by the authority vested in me by the Laws of the Republic of Atlasia as Game Moderator, first officer of the game engine thereof, hereby nominate AustralianSwingVoter for the position of Deputy Game Moderator. Tmthforu94 and JK2020 are hereby relieved of their duties and thanked for their service.

- R

The nominee has 24 hours to make an opening statement.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 10:28:18 PM »

24 hours to object to the final vote motion.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 04:00:38 AM »

A final vote has started on this nomination and will last for 72 hours.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 03:38:08 AM »

My colleague Senator Peanut has just introduced some substantial GM reform, and I'd like to debate on that before we appoint you to the GM Department. Otherwise, you'd be an appointment for only a week or so.

Last I checked, bills like that take longer than a week to go through Congress and take effect. So the "logic" that he'd only be around for a week (if that bill passes) is incorrect.

Lol fhtagn defends ASV, though tbh this is very predictable. fhtagn can't pass up any opportunity to attack Labor, logic and consistency be damned
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 07:13:32 PM »

The nomination is rejected, 1-2-2-1.
Aye; 1 (North Carolina Yankee)
Nay; 2 (Devout Centrist, MB)
Abstaining; 2 (ON Progressive, Peanut)
Not voting; 1 (PyroTheFox)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies