Senate Confirmation Thread: Australian Swing Voter for Deputy Game Moderator (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:53:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Confirmation Thread: Australian Swing Voter for Deputy Game Moderator (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Confirmation Thread: Australian Swing Voter for Deputy Game Moderator  (Read 2137 times)
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« on: November 10, 2019, 07:04:02 PM »

Do you have any suggestions for GM reform?
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 05:49:09 PM »

Do you have any suggestions for GM reform?
The current system is probably the best system that is reasonably possible for the game. GM reform would at best do nothing and at worst harm the Game Engine even further. All current problems with the Game Engine are not structural, but solely relate to the long-term lack of active story writers.
With all due respect, I have seen GMs in the past say the exact same things you have said and then, once in office, go inactive for lengthy periods of time (if not outright resign). I would like to think that these men weren't just bad at their job and that we can do better in the way we structure the GM team.
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 03:07:30 PM »

Nay
Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 11:05:18 PM »

My colleague Senator Peanut has just introduced some substantial GM reform, and I'd like to debate on that before we appoint you to the GM Department. Otherwise, you'd be an appointment for only a week or so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies