How Partisan is Atlas? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:17:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How Partisan is Atlas? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How Partisan is Atlas?  (Read 4211 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 28, 2022, 11:29:08 PM »
« edited: September 28, 2022, 11:32:13 PM by CentristRepublican »

You have much potential, my friend. I hope the red avatars can win you over to their side - you argue in good faith and have a lot of good opinions (and even the bad ones, you express courteously, in good faith, and politely, so that others, even in disagreeing with them, can still respect them, and respect you for holding them). I truly believe, despite some right-wing opinions, you could really be a solid D avatar if you got your political priorities right, and gained a more accurate perception of both parties (particularly of the GOP). I hope to help with this (see that post of mine from a few weeks back, for example, whenever you consider the GOP to be the lesser of two evils - and if you want more evidence/example/reasons to support the Democrats, just tell me, and I'll take the time to list some out).

Not every "good person" is obligated to share your values. This sounds extremely condescending.

Believe me, I know that (not Ferguson97, lol).

I didn't use the words "good person" even once in my post. And Christian Man recommended my post, so obviously he didn't consider it condescending (to be sure, it wasn't meant to be taken as such, either).

My point is that Christian Man genuinely has a somewhat unique set of beliefs, and he vaguely seems to favour the GOP over the Democrats. He also is in good-faith and doesn't troll or trigger anybody, and genuinely seems somewhat undecided in who to support. He also has believed some GOP talking points, and it's important those notions (notions like 'The GOP is the party of free speech' or 'The GOP is the party of fiscal conservatism' and the like) be fact-checked - since they are false GOP talking points that the party is very successfully able to spread around as fact.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies