How Partisan is Atlas?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:06:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How Partisan is Atlas?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: How Partisan is Atlas?  (Read 4173 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2022, 10:40:55 PM »

It's very partisan 5/6% is black and brown and female vote and OH, FL, NC, WI are all 5/6 pts and D's can win red states and just because it's a 303 map I'm 2020 we can still win red states in 22, it's not enshrined I'm the Constitution that Enshrined red states and another poll not TRAFALGAR or Emerson Siena has Ryan ahead
15 Down, 35 To Go
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2022, 11:17:50 PM »

I'm going to exclude Mod Cave posts for the purpose of this.  Many posts were also tough judgment calls.  I tended to count purely religious or theological posts as neutral unless I connected them to politics.

Right: 22
Left: 3
Neutral: 100
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2022, 11:20:31 PM »

You have much potential, my friend. I hope the red avatars can win you over to their side - you argue in good faith and have a lot of good opinions (and even the bad ones, you express courteously, in good faith, and politely, so that others, even in disagreeing with them, can still respect them, and respect you for holding them). I truly believe, despite some right-wing opinions, you could really be a solid D avatar if you got your political priorities right, and gained a more accurate perception of both parties (particularly of the GOP). I hope to help with this (see that post of mine from a few weeks back, for example, whenever you consider the GOP to be the lesser of two evils - and if you want more evidence/example/reasons to support the Democrats, just tell me, and I'll take the time to list some out).

Not every "good person" is obligated to share your values. This sounds extremely condescending.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2022, 11:29:08 PM »
« Edited: September 28, 2022, 11:32:13 PM by CentristRepublican »

You have much potential, my friend. I hope the red avatars can win you over to their side - you argue in good faith and have a lot of good opinions (and even the bad ones, you express courteously, in good faith, and politely, so that others, even in disagreeing with them, can still respect them, and respect you for holding them). I truly believe, despite some right-wing opinions, you could really be a solid D avatar if you got your political priorities right, and gained a more accurate perception of both parties (particularly of the GOP). I hope to help with this (see that post of mine from a few weeks back, for example, whenever you consider the GOP to be the lesser of two evils - and if you want more evidence/example/reasons to support the Democrats, just tell me, and I'll take the time to list some out).

Not every "good person" is obligated to share your values. This sounds extremely condescending.

Believe me, I know that (not Ferguson97, lol).

I didn't use the words "good person" even once in my post. And Christian Man recommended my post, so obviously he didn't consider it condescending (to be sure, it wasn't meant to be taken as such, either).

My point is that Christian Man genuinely has a somewhat unique set of beliefs, and he vaguely seems to favour the GOP over the Democrats. He also is in good-faith and doesn't troll or trigger anybody, and genuinely seems somewhat undecided in who to support. He also has believed some GOP talking points, and it's important those notions (notions like 'The GOP is the party of free speech' or 'The GOP is the party of fiscal conservatism' and the like) be fact-checked - since they are false GOP talking points that the party is very successfully able to spread around as fact.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2022, 01:52:12 PM »

Left: 0
Neutral: 53
Right:72
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2022, 01:55:18 PM »

You have much potential, my friend. I hope the Proleteriat can win you over to their side - you argue in good faith and have a lot of good opinions (and even the bad ones, you express courteously, in good faith, and politely, so that others, even in disagreeing with them, can still respect them, and respect you for holding them). I truly believe, despite some right-wing opinions, you could really be a solid soldier of the revolution if you got your political priorities right, and gained a more accurate perception. I hope to help with this (see that post of mine from a few weeks back, for example, whenever you consider the Bourgeoise to be the lesser of two evils - and if you want more evidence/example/reasons to support the Revolution, just tell me, and I'll take the time to list some out).
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2022, 02:18:51 PM »

You have much potential, my friend. I hope the Proleteriat can win you over to their side - you argue in good faith and have a lot of good opinions (and even the bad ones, you express courteously, in good faith, and politely, so that others, even in disagreeing with them, can still respect them, and respect you for holding them). I truly believe, despite some right-wing opinions, you could really be a solid soldier of the revolution if you got your political priorities right, and gained a more accurate perception. I hope to help with this (see that post of mine from a few weeks back, for example, whenever you consider the Bourgeoise to be the lesser of two evils - and if you want more evidence/example/reasons to support the Revolution, just tell me, and I'll take the time to list some out).

I only wish you were this based
Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2022, 05:27:29 PM »
« Edited: October 07, 2022, 05:32:36 PM by Biden his time »

Past 200 posts:

170 - Neutral
15 - Left-wing
15 - Right-wing
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2022, 11:20:24 PM »

This is giving Christian missionaries trying to preach religion vibes lowkey.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2022, 11:44:17 PM »

Believe me, I know that (not Ferguson97, lol).

I didn't use the words "good person" even once in my post. And Christian Man recommended my post, so obviously he didn't consider it condescending (to be sure, it wasn't meant to be taken as such, either).

My point is that Christian Man genuinely has a somewhat unique set of beliefs, and he vaguely seems to favour the GOP over the Democrats. He also is in good-faith and doesn't troll or trigger anybody, and genuinely seems somewhat undecided in who to support. He also has believed some GOP talking points, and it's important those notions (notions like 'The GOP is the party of free speech' or 'The GOP is the party of fiscal conservatism' and the like) be fact-checked - since they are false GOP talking points that the party is very successfully able to spread around as fact.

There is blood inside your walls

Carve into them with a sharp blade

Feast on the flesh within
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies