S.19.4-2: LABORER Act (Statute) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:38:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  S.19.4-2: LABORER Act (Statute) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: S.19.4-2: LABORER Act (Statute)  (Read 4261 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« on: November 11, 2019, 07:39:38 AM »

I saw fhtagn has now bought the "Social Security is going broke!" myth.

Also hypocritical that she accuses others of ignoring her points when she just ignored MB's point that she's trying to waste the CoD's time (probably because it is true).

Mr. Vice President, this is an unexpected pleasure we are honored by your presence. Considering the current level of engagement from Delegates of the Southern Chamber it would appear that labor delegates might think there is plenty of time to waste. Delegate West Midlander (Peace) and myself (ACP) are actively engaging in debate and discussion in this 16th session of the Southern Chamber of Delegates. Maybe you could use your position both Party Chair and as Vice President to encourage delegates from your party (Labor) to engage more in the debate and discussion held in this esteemed chamber.

You can rest assured that I am doing my best to ensure that us left-wingers make the most of the opportunity the recent Southern election results provide for us.

Mr. Vice President, how partisan of you.

A politician says something partisan. Shock horror. Who could have possibly predicted this.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 05:13:54 PM »

I saw fhtagn has now bought the "Social Security is going broke!" myth.

Also hypocritical that she accuses others of ignoring her points when she just ignored MB's point that she's trying to waste the CoD's time (probably because it is true).

Mr. Vice President, this is an unexpected pleasure we are honored by your presence. Considering the current level of engagement from Delegates of the Southern Chamber it would appear that labor delegates might think there is plenty of time to waste. Delegate West Midlander (Peace) and myself (ACP) are actively engaging in debate and discussion in this 16th session of the Southern Chamber of Delegates. Maybe you could use your position both Party Chair and as Vice President to encourage delegates from your party (Labor) to engage more in the debate and discussion held in this esteemed chamber.

You can rest assured that I am doing my best to ensure that us left-wingers make the most of the opportunity the recent Southern election results provide for us.

Mr. Vice President, how partisan of you.

A politician says something partisan. Shock horror. Who could have possibly predicted this.

One would think that someone who is vice president would at least try to be act as a statesman.

He's acting in his capacity as Chairman of the Labor Party. A very partisan position.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 04:30:02 AM »

This thread is hilarious. For most of it you have fhtagn and Pericles arguing like a pack of rabid dogs, then at the end there's a hilariously cordial disagreement between Pericles and Muaddib.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2019, 03:20:15 AM »

Fhtagn will be thrilled that this only passed because her Deputy abstained rather than voting Nay.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2019, 04:05:24 AM »

Passing bills which everyone agrees with doesn't make you bipartisan. It just means you write bills about dull topics that everyone agrees on anyway.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies