United Kingdom General Elections: December 12th, 2019 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:57:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  United Kingdom General Elections: December 12th, 2019 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: United Kingdom General Elections: December 12th, 2019  (Read 137320 times)
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« on: December 10, 2019, 04:28:24 AM »

(Last?) Three Deltapoll constituency polls are re-polls of the West London seats. On their first pass, it appeared closer to the higher end up London expectations. This time, we have entered the more average projection. Now, the overwhelming amount of voters here are still open to tactical voting and would still comfortably elect Lib-Dems if it was only a Lib-Dem and a Tory with a realistic shot at winning. However, it no longer is. Throwing Putney and Wimbledon onto the pile for good measure we get a collection of seats now where a majority of voters will likely not want Conservatives, but the two groups who are willing to kick out the conservatives have different goals. Now, this is one of the best regions demographically for tactical voting to occur, so perhaps these  polls will actually influence the final outcome. The picture  however now is far more murky than how it appeared six weeks ago.

I see people on Twitter are a bit mad about the City of London poll. I saw the YouGov MRP rated it as 'Likely Conservative' so I don't know what the fuss is all about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies