AL-Sen Primary - Cygnal Poll - : Moore in third position (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:57:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  AL-Sen Primary - Cygnal Poll - : Moore in third position (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AL-Sen Primary - Cygnal Poll - : Moore in third position  (Read 728 times)
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« on: October 28, 2019, 11:00:37 AM »
« edited: October 28, 2019, 11:24:13 AM by Frenchrepublican »

https://yellowhammernews.com/non-internal-poll-confirms-tuberville-leading-gop-senate-field-as-sessions-mulls-bid/

Here how the field is looking

Tuberville : 32%
Byrne : 18%
Dirty Roy : 11%
Merrill : 9%
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 11:21:39 AM »

Beat me to it. Anyway, it’s a real shame that Tuberville is ahead.

Why ? He seems pretty loyal to Trump and I doubt that the football stuff would really hurt him against Jones
Frenchrepublican
Junior Chimp

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2019, 11:38:09 AM »

Beat me to it. Anyway, it’s a real shame that Tuberville is ahead.

Why ? He seems pretty loyal to Trump and I doubt that the football stuff would really hurt him against Jones

The fact that he is too loyal to Trump is exactly the problem. He strikes me as a dumb suck-up who doesn't care about anything but licking Trump's boots. He's a total empty suit, I'd rather have someone with roots here and a history of serving our state -- like John Merrill.
At the end of the day I don't care about loyalty to Trump at all, as long as you aren't sabotaging the entire party to virtue signal because "Orange Man Bad," ala Romney and Flake.

Fair point, now I think that Tuberville is the favourite because he is not a career politician contrary to Byrne and Merrill. It's clear that republican voters like candidates who have not spent 1/2 of their life in elected positions, it's why Mike Braun was able to defeat Messer and Rokita, it's why Rispone outpaced Abraham in the jungle primary, being a non career politician is really an asset in a republican primary, the best example being Trump himself ; now TBH I don't really care about all that, the most important thing is that Jones loses his seat
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies