HB 20-20: Making Atlasia A Little More Great Act (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:48:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HB 20-20: Making Atlasia A Little More Great Act (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HB 20-20: Making Atlasia A Little More Great Act (Passed)  (Read 2152 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: November 04, 2019, 08:02:56 PM »

Objecting to the amendment.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 12:28:23 PM »

Amendment is adopted.

24 hours to object to a vote.

I'll update everything else when I get up tomorrow.

You failed to open a vote on the amendment, which was objected to a while ago...
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 06:22:40 AM »

Nay
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 08:20:59 PM »

Is there a specific reason? If you support repealing the Jones Act or Horses and Burros Act, fair enough. The reason they are being removed from this bill is to split sections of the bill that are completely seperate from the rest so they can be debated in seperate bills. The amendment is procedural, not political.

I agree with Representative Thumb21. Separating the Jones Act or Horses and Burros Act parts of this bill allows for more detailed discussions, and for more comprehensive bills overall. I for one support the proposed amendment.

Worth noting that not a single person who claimed this would be handled in separate bills has bothered to actually submit any bills addressing this...
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 08:51:44 PM »

If you are so concerned, you can always help out.

You haven't provided any constructive input in this thread so I won't take lectures. I've had a very busy couple of weeks, and writing those bills hasn't been my priority.

My last issue was resolved today and I can start working on these bills. I welcome any input but I don't have time for passive agressive negativity.

I'm not the one unnecessarily taking things out of bills and promising to address them separately...
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2019, 12:16:20 AM »

Aye
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies