Suffolk/USA Today: Three Way Race In Iowa (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:16:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Suffolk/USA Today: Three Way Race In Iowa (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Suffolk/USA Today: Three Way Race In Iowa  (Read 1958 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 21, 2019, 02:05:11 PM »
« edited: October 22, 2019, 09:10:55 PM by Mark Esperanto »

Can Buttigieg’s campaign just die already. The media hard-on for this guy is insufferable. He does the exact same things Beto was ravaged for when he announced (speaks in platitudes, no experience, no plans). But it’s okay because he speaks Swedish.

Then he goes out and attacks the other candidates with bs talking points (“We were this close to banning assault weapons until you said we should have a mandatory buyback”) and he’s praised for having passion, but when Castro and Harris do it their just mean and nasty. I’ll be happy when Bernie and Warren tag-team this guy out of the running next debate.

Beto is an empty suit running around like a chicken with its head cut off whereas not only does Buttigieg seem to be the real deal, but he’s also clearly the smartest person in the race with the possible exception of Warren (although Buttigieg seems to be the more honest of the two where policy is concerned).

And I’m as pro-gun control as it gets, but mandatory buybacks might be the dumbest ideas I’ve heard on this issue from the Democratic side.  When you say stupid things in a Presidential debate, sometimes you get called out for it.  Beto learned that the hard way.  The one time Harris made a coherent attack against Biden, she got her 15 minutes of fame as flavor of the month...only to blow it in spectacular fashion.  Castro is a C-list candidate at best who got criticized for how he went about his attack on Biden.

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 02:23:17 PM »

I do find it disappointing that Pete seems to have taken Amy K's lane. She is just way more qualified and more prepared to be Pres than a Mayor of a small town. Pete lost statewide race by 25% while Amy routinely wins in landslides I hope in the end voters realize who is the better candidate.

They have, it’s Buttigieg Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies