2019-2020 College Basketball Discussion and Pick 'em Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 05:33:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  2019-2020 College Basketball Discussion and Pick 'em Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: 2019-2020 College Basketball Discussion and Pick 'em Thread  (Read 32323 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2020, 05:33:33 PM »

More relevant for basketball:

Robert Morris announced yesterday that they are leaving the NEC for the Horizon League. As an SFC fan, I am ecstatic about no more long trips to the perennial power in Moon Township. They'll go from the best program in the NEC to about the third or fourth best program in the Horizon so hooray for competition and better regionalization!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2020, 10:04:29 AM »

"Oh my goodn- GOODNESS GRACIOUS! Of all the dramatic thi- Of all the dramatic things, I've ever seen, Bethune Cookman in the middle of a pandemic convening the Board of Trustees announcing they want to leave the MEAC! Bethune-Cookman might be a SWAC school!" - Suzyn Stevyn Waldman

Well, at least HBCU GameDay heavily implies SWAC preference. It might be Atlantic Sun, which would be really great for travel but not nearly as fun for football.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2020, 09:34:10 AM »

RIP John Thompson, who has passed away at just age 78, two days shy of his birthday and three years and a day after Rollie Massimino. I sure hope the remaining members of the brotherhood are able to get together to celebrate his incredible life.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies