CO-SEN (K-O-M Poll): Hickenlooper +11 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:23:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 Senate & House Election Polls
  CO-SEN (K-O-M Poll): Hickenlooper +11 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-SEN (K-O-M Poll): Hickenlooper +11  (Read 1154 times)
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« on: October 18, 2019, 01:07:32 AM »

Gardner didn't even make an effort to get reelected and wouldn't matter if he did. He is beyond toast. Seeing him lose will be immensely satisfying.

This much is true. Gardner endorsed Trump for reelection a few months ago, and I'm sure you're aware of his recent exchange with reporters over impeachment, in which he dodged their questions and refused to provide definitive answers. Moreover, Gardner voted against overturning Trump's emergency declaration, and hasn't broken with Trump on anything, to say nothing of his vote for Kavanaugh. He's done everything possible to destroy his chances here, slim as they were to start. And I know from personal experience that his constituent service is terrible. I too, will be glad when he is defeated.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 10:54:14 PM »

Udall to Hick is a net loss for the Senate.

Why is that? If Udall hadn't been so obsessed over abortion back in 2014, he might have beaten Gardner. Hickenlooper, by contrast, was the only statewide Democrat to win that year, and arguably, it was because of his more moderate views and his popularity.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies