Rate Kentucky (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:09:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Rate Kentucky (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Rate the Kentucky Governor race
Lean Beshear

Toss-up/Tilt Beshear

Toss-up/Tilt Bevin

Lean Bevin

Likely Bevin

Safe Bevin

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 122

Author Topic: Rate Kentucky  (Read 4028 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: October 16, 2019, 12:17:37 PM »

Lean Bevin. The race has definitely moved in his favor to the surprise of nobody.

Nobody? I take issue with that assertion. Wink

Titanium R obv.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 11:29:45 PM »

Bevin lost the debate, and Bevin is a weak, ineffective Gov like Ernie Fletcher.  Greg Stumbo and Beshear can both win next month. Leader McConnell can very well lose, as well. KY is only Lean R at the presidential level.  Statewide Dems have won

Hey look!

Somebody else on this forum who knows that Ernie Fletcher existed!

I thought I was the only one!

Hey the rest of you dumbasses who don't know about him: He was the last Republican (and one of only a few in history) to win a Kentucky Governor race before Bevin. He won in 2003 by MORE than Bevin did in 2015 (you know, the same year ANDY BESHEAR won a statewide race for AG) -- he won by about 10 points. Then he was DESTROYED by, get this, Steve BESHEAR in 2007 by about 17 points. Steve BESHEAR went on to win the 2011 race by over 20 points. This all occurred WELL after Kentucky was a solid R state at the Presidential and Senate level.

And you know what Fletcher and Bevin have in common? Both were/are EXTREMELY unpopular despite the state's national R lean. Except, get this, Bevin is MORE unpopular than Fletcher ever was! And almost every poll shows him losing!

Anyone who points to Kentucky's national TrEnD as evidence that Bevin is InEvItAblE should have their license to analyze or predict any election at any level ever again stripped from them until the end of time. They clearly know F--K ALL about the MASSIVE partisan gap that has LONG existed between Kentucky state and federal elections. Either that or they just don't care because, "LoL StUpId ReDnEcKs GoNna VoTe GoP No MaTtEr WhAt."

At this point I am honestly hoping that Beshear wins decisively more to stick it to the smug 16-year-old morons here who think they know two s--ts of anything about Kentucky than I do for the wellbeing of my own state. The latter would certainly be nice, but I honestly just want those a-holes to be f--ked more than anything else at this point.

I have had this race tilt Beshear for a long time. Dems need to defeat Bevin, not only to see if we can Ditch Mitch, with a McGrath upset, but make Biden relevant that we can win Appalachia again, OH, IA and VA have WWC voters, that Hilary lost IA and OH, in 2016, that we can win back

Kentucky home of the Cornel who distributes fried chicken featuring his secret recipe (not to be confused with Cornel West) will not vote Dem. As decades past and Southern Whites flee party of Homosex, abortion, and other such things....Bershar will.not be carried over using facts and logic. Kentucky is firmly home of McConell and Bevin.

The R legislature added more money for public schools and Bevin vetoed it and with a simple majority, both Dems and R's overrode Bevin's veto. On funding k-12, the R legislature supports Beshear. FOP, who normally supports R's endorsed Stumbo and Beshear

You are exactly right in that even Bevin's OWN REPUBLICAN legislature HATES his guts, and a a number of them and other members of his state party have not only distanced themselves from him, but have ACTIVELY ENDORSED BESHEAR.

Of course, you would have to know two f--king things about Kentucky politics to know this, which clearly 99% of this forum does NOT.

Kentucky home of the Cornel who distributes fried chicken featuring his secret recipe (not to be confused with Cornel West) will not vote Dem.

Did a child write this?

No seriously, did a child write this?

Because you would literally have to be less than eight years old for you to have lived in a time in which Kentucky did not vote Dem for Governor.

Also, it's spelled Colonel, moron. And it's spelled Beshear, not "Bershar." If that was supposed to be a joke, it wasn't funny. It just made you look dumber than any Kentuckian I've ever met. All your condescending drivel of a post has done is confirm that you are indeed the idiotic ignorant edgelord who knows nothing about anything that I have long suspected you of being.

Man, Tuesday is gonna be a rough night for you. Hopefully you've ready to break out the bourbon.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies