The worst case scenario if trump loses: GOP reverts back to 1996-2012 platform
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:31:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  The worst case scenario if trump loses: GOP reverts back to 1996-2012 platform
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The worst case scenario if trump loses: GOP reverts back to 1996-2012 platform  (Read 2571 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2019, 02:37:16 PM »

Trump's platform is best, and the best way to go forward is if the GOP adopts a more socially liberal, but still Trumpian platform. Or vice versa an economically left-wing (or centrist whatever) but socially right-wing platform, similar to European "far-right" parties.
Your lack of understanding on American politics or Trump is astounding. In what way is Trump left-wing or centrist on economics?

Cutting Medicaid for millions and tax cuts for billionaires are so #populist Purple heart Smiley

The tax cut part yes because they do help everyone . They help the economy grow which helps the majority of this country

Ah yes, i too believe that the stock markets doing well represents how well the general populace
of America is doing.

Their was electoral Analysis done on different economic factors and Trump’s best factor was not the stock market it was pocketbook.

LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2019, 03:31:23 PM »

Trump's platform is best, and the best way to go forward is if the GOP adopts a more socially liberal, but still Trumpian platform. Or vice versa an economically left-wing (or centrist whatever) but socially right-wing platform, similar to European "far-right" parties.
Your lack of understanding on American politics or Trump is astounding. In what way is Trump left-wing or centrist on economics?
I've never said that. He is right-wing on economics, but GOP needs to either become centrist on social issues or economic issues. That's what i said.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2019, 08:45:29 AM »

Again, other than the top 5% and the right-wing Christians (i.e. the whites), there's little appeal for the party.

You seriously think that is our only appeal? LOL
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies