Vice Presidential Debate Debating Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:59:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Vice Presidential Debate Debating Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Vice Presidential Debate Debating Thread  (Read 1287 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2019, 10:04:42 PM »

When it comes to dealing with climate change, rather than relying on money we take from working class people on an unnecessary tax, we need to do more to actually target those who are harming the environment the most. We also need to look into some more realistic clean energy sources, such as nuclear energy. The South has done a tremendous job at implementing this, and it's something that I am proud to have helped lead the way on two years ago as a member of the chamber, working with delegates across the aisle to get it done. As President, I also helped push towards holding countries we deal with accountable for what they are doing to the environment, and is something Atlasia can count on the AZ/fhtagn ticket to continue.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2019, 10:37:44 PM »

establishment politicians who simply cater to the whims of their partisan base voters
That's literally what you do as a member of the Labor Party.
If that was true, I wouldn't be running with Winfield.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2019, 11:29:08 PM »

establishment politicians who simply cater to the whims of their partisan base voters

Opposed to this unnecessary limitation on Griffin's power

Implies distrust in Griffin and his cabinet, which only create the best regulations for the people.

I'm simply saying the act is unnecessary in this new era of long-term labor dominance, whose executives do not need this type of oversight.

Just to list a few.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2019, 03:17:37 AM »

A bit late but I'll quickly do my closing statement.

Atlasia is on the rise, and a bright future is ahead of us. The Griffin/Pericles ticket is a mainstream ticket. We have been actively moving Atlasia forward, and are creating a fairer Atlasia. In our Atlasia, everyone has the chance to succeed in life, we are creating an Atlasia that works for everyone, not just those at the top. Atlasia is thriving right now, we have historic engagement and satisfaction with the game. Atlasia has moved in the right direction since Griff's victory in June, and we will keep moving in the right direction if we are re-elected. However, this will be at risk if we elect a chaotic far-right government. The Atlasian right-wing is not suitable to lead our great nation in the months ahead, and their policies are out of touch with both reality and the Atlasian people. This debate has helped illustrate the clear choice Atlasia faces. Now, it's up to you. Thank you for reading, and make sure to vote.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2019, 05:27:56 PM »

Also this:

(slight obvious edit made to censor out one word so Lumine doesn't kill this post)
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies