Hillary Clinton - "Don't Tempt Me."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:50:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Hillary Clinton - "Don't Tempt Me."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton - "Don't Tempt Me."  (Read 2535 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2019, 08:41:18 PM »

Hillary may very well run. Trump only tweeted what he did because people were already talking about it. The top 3 Democrats are senile, almost dead, and a serial liar, so Hillary looks RELATIVELY good compared to them.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2019, 08:42:30 PM »

love the people ragging on private citizen Hillary Clinton for responding to a TWEET FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES about a race THREE YEARS AGO

you idiots set the bar so low for Trump and so high for her, no wonder he won Roll Eyes
NeverAgainsSock
Rookie
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2019, 09:24:16 PM »

Remember when Democrats made fun of Mitt Romney looking haggard at a gas station like 3 weeks after he lost the election? Republicans insisted that Democrats were pathetic sore winners who had no class and insisted they leave the poor man alone. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton still lives rent free inside the heads of every Republican, including the president, 3 years after the election.

The Difference is Romney didnt act like the election was stolen from him like Hillary consistently does.

Yeah, it's not like Russia colluded with her political opponent and intervened in that election in a sweeping and systematic fashion with the clear intended purpose to make sure she does lose. No difference between 2012 and 2016 at all.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2019, 09:25:37 PM »

Hillary may very well run. Trump only tweeted what he did because people were already talking about it. The top 3 Democrats are senile, almost dead, and a serial liar, so Hillary looks RELATIVELY good compared to them.

Uh...
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2019, 09:25:53 PM »

Remember when Democrats made fun of Mitt Romney looking haggard at a gas station like 3 weeks after he lost the election? Republicans insisted that Democrats were pathetic sore winners who had no class and insisted they leave the poor man alone. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton still lives rent free inside the heads of every Republican, including the president, 3 years after the election.

The Difference is Romney didnt act like the election was stolen from him like Hillary consistently does.

Yeah, it's not like Russia colluded with her political opponent and intervened in that election in a sweeping and systematic fashion with the clear intended purpose to make sure she does lose. No difference between 2012 and 2016 at all.

They did not change any of the votes which were cast so no she wasnt robbed. Also she claims voter id laws robbed her as well

Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2019, 10:30:28 PM »

And the first Presidential election since the Supreme Court gutted the VRA. Thousands of black votes were suppressed in Wisconsin alone.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2019, 10:38:04 PM »

The most unattractive feature of Clinton's personality has always been the sense of desperation in her that she has to be President. And yes, I know every single Presidential candidate ever has had the same obsession, but at least they're usually better at concealing it from the general public.
Nixon and a few others were just as desperate. It's gender bias.
Yes, Hillary is generally viewed by the public as much more criminally & desperately ambitious than Richard Freaking Nixon. If you’re going to claim gender bias, I wouldn’t use that example.

That’s like me saying about Margaret Thatcher, “Hitler and a few others were just as evil. It’s gender bias.”
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2019, 10:49:18 PM »

The most unattractive feature of Clinton's personality has always been the sense of desperation in her that she has to be President. And yes, I know every single Presidential candidate ever has had the same obsession, but at least they're usually better at concealing it from the general public.
Yes, Hillary is generally viewed by the public as much more criminally & desperately ambitious than Richard Freaking Nixon. If you’re going to claim gender bias, I wouldn’t use that example.

That’s like me saying about Margaret Thatcher, “Hitler and a few others were just as evil. It’s gender bias.”

If you took a poll of the American electorate today asking who was more corrupt and power-hungry, I'd be willing to bet that more people would choose Hillary than Nixon.
riceowl
riceowl315
YaBB God

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2019, 11:07:48 PM »

Woof. Nothing riles up Trump's base more than "Presidential Candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton," so of course this is happening.

And they will keep it up.

(But I am enjoying HRC's troll job!)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2019, 11:24:48 PM »

She has only 1-2 months left to decide because of the filing deadlines in CA & TX.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2019, 11:36:50 PM »

She has only 1-2 months left to decide because of the filing deadlines in CA & TX.

She's already decided.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2019, 11:47:26 PM »

It isn't happening, which is a shame, because with a cooperative congress, she would doubtless be one of the smartest, wisest, most effective, greatest, and most compassionate presidents in human history. We were robbed.
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2019, 12:08:04 AM »

Oh God. You people are so sensitive. I said what I said! And Nixon was desperate to be President before Watergate was a thing. Keep pretending that gender bias isn’t a thing in politics while we have Trump putting white male mediocrity and depravity on display everyday.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 12:20:59 AM »

It isn't happening, which is a shame, because with a cooperative congress, she would doubtless be one of the smartest, wisest, most effective, greatest, and most compassionate presidents in human history. We were robbed.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »

I agree. It's a shame too, because no one on the Democratic side really excites me. I am currently supporting Biden, but I can't say I am passionate, and there is no way I can support Warren or Sanders.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2019, 11:19:42 AM »

I hope she runs. Trump would win big if she is the nominee.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2019, 12:27:32 PM »

No? Virtually no one who votes for her in 2016 would flip to Trump, while she would pick up a few votes of people disgusted by him, plus a lot of people who didn't vote or #writeinBernie last time, plus she would net more votes from the 18-21 crowd.

Things could always change, but as of today, Hillary vs. Trump is likely D.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2019, 02:35:13 PM »

I highly doubt she'll run, but if she did I'd endorse her enthusiastically.
redeagleofficial

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2019, 03:33:17 PM »

lol no
*denies something exists because it makes me uncomfortable and I don’t understand it*

Personal responsibility is something a large part of the left lacks.  If someone they like gets flack who happens to be black, its racism no matter what.  If they are a woman, its sexism no matter what.  When the right criticizes people like Adam Schiff, or Joe Biden, well, they are out of cards to play, so they compare apples to oranges, talk about Russia, and then make a childish attack.

The Clintons are old news.  I don't like Bill either, now stop this nonsense and just realize how terrible and out of touch she is without scapegoating a "boogeyman" of sexism.
redeagleofficial

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2019, 03:38:31 PM »

And the first Presidential election since the Supreme Court gutted the VRA. Thousands of black votes were suppressed in Wisconsin alone.

No, they were not.  Black people are not incapable of getting voter identification.  And if you are too poor to get a ride to the DMV, you are probably too poor to get a ride to the voting precinct.  Studies have shown, some even from left leaning sites, say that voter ID laws have no effect on black turnout.  Cut the nonsense, stop being a liberal supremacist, and accept the fact that you lost.
redeagleofficial

« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2019, 03:41:20 PM »

No? Virtually no one who votes for her in 2016 would flip to Trump, while she would pick up a few votes of people disgusted by him, plus a lot of people who didn't vote or #writeinBernie last time, plus she would net more votes from the 18-21 crowd.

Things could always change, but as of today, Hillary vs. Trump is likely D.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?  Trump's favorability has been up 6-8 points since the election.  Hillary's has gone down 3-4 points since then despite her not being in the press as much.  He would easily wipe the floor with her again and more than likely win the popular vote.
Higgins
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2019, 04:00:25 PM »

Oh God. You people are so sensitive. I said what I said! And Nixon was desperate to be President before Watergate was a thing. Keep pretending that gender bias isn’t a thing in politics while we have Trump putting white male mediocrity and depravity on display everyday.

What do you mean by “you people”? I mean, I know what you mean Smiley and so do you Wink, but it’d be nice to hear you cop to it.
redeagleofficial

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2019, 04:10:34 PM »

What do you mean by “you people”? I mean, I know what you mean Smiley and so do you Wink, but it’d be nice to hear you cop to it.

Since you cannot see past a computer screen, the key answer is "democrats" to any rational person.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2019, 10:22:14 PM »

I really dont want a rematch
Flyersfan232

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2019, 09:34:36 AM »

This.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies