FT 13.11 – Workers' Just Compensation Act of 2019 (Awaiting signature) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:08:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT 13.11 – Workers' Just Compensation Act of 2019 (Awaiting signature) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FT 13.11 – Workers' Just Compensation Act of 2019 (Awaiting signature)  (Read 682 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: October 02, 2019, 08:36:58 PM »

In addition to creating a level playing field, redistributing these profits more fairly should reduce the need for workers to depend on government assistance programs like SNAP.  It is disturbing how so many full-time employed workers are forced to rely on state assistance because they are not paid a living wage.

This has my full support.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 09:28:34 PM »

Aye.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 12:37:35 PM »

AN ACT
to address rising inequality in wages

Section 1 (Title & definitions)
i. The title of this Act shall be, the "Workers' Just Compensation Act of 2019." It may be cited as the "WJCA."
ii. As it appears in this legislation, "non-exempt company" shall refer to any proprietorship, partnership, or corporation which employs persons to do work in Frémont in a given fiscal year.
iii. As it appears in this legislation, "employee" shall refer to any person employed by a non-exempt company to do work in Frémont in a given fiscal year.

Section 2 (Minimum share of net profits paid as wages)
i. No less than 60% of the net profits of any non-exempt company shall be budgeted annually for the payment of salaries to its employees.

Section 3 (Addressing wage inequality)
i. No employee of a non-exempt company shall earn a monthly salary equal to more than 300% of the lowest monthly salary paid by that company.

Section 4 (Implementation)
i. This Act shall take effect on the first day of the 2021 fiscal year.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies