Make a SCOTUS with only Atlas members. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:16:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make a SCOTUS with only Atlas members. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make a SCOTUS with only Atlas members.  (Read 6065 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 27, 2021, 08:07:47 PM »

In an unabashed attempt to recreate the Warren court:

Mr. X
Lief
Joe Republic (whine about him being a meanie to conservatives if you want, he researches what he posts better  Then the large majority of posters here, and  Is better than pretty much any conservative poster).
Georgia Moderate (a perfect "MINO"  To earn me wholly undeserved bi partisan cred)
Virginia ( 1st female  Chief Justice).
Texas Gurl ( Although having 2 women on the court is hardly balanced overall, for Atlas it's practically a gynocracy)
Afleitch ( Not simply filling The Secret requirement of having a token gay Scotsman at the highest levels of government, though he performs that task well too)
Brittain33
Gass ( In case I haven't sucked up to the mod's enough)

Honorable mention:

North Carolina Yankee. Only downside as he would probably shift conservative again from being in the constant minority among liberals, and hes much more effective outside the court trying, however hopeless a battle, to install even a modicum of sanity and respect for democratic values in the trump era or Republican party. He'd be a waste on the court.

Torie  In addition to his streak of economic conservatism that led him to support Romney in 2012, I'd mostly be concerned he would Die too soon after appointment. Grin

Chief court sketch artist: John Dule.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 01:27:58 AM »

Chief Justice olawakandi

Associate Justices:
Lief
Scott
bronz
Nathan
Fuzzy Bear
ProudModerate2
darklordoftech
Xahar

I've officially determined your alignment is chaotic neutral.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies