NV-CNN: Biden & Sanders tied (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 08:18:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  NV-CNN: Biden & Sanders tied (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV-CNN: Biden & Sanders tied  (Read 1527 times)
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« on: September 29, 2019, 04:50:14 PM »

Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 09:00:25 AM »

So, effectively, he’ll kick the Reid Machine into gear for the NV primrary, but is going to keep us in suspense about who he’s chosen...

Come on.  We all know he's backing Warren.  He lobbied top Clinton campaign officials -- ncluding Bill -- on making Elizabeth Warren Hillary's running mate.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/cold-call-someone-she-never-met-changed-elizabeth-warren-s-n1057926
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 10:02:14 AM »

So, effectively, he’ll kick the Reid Machine into gear for the NV primary, but is going to keep us in suspense about who he’s chosen...

Come on.  We all know he's backing Warren.  He lobbied top Clinton campaign officials -- ncluding Bill -- on making Elizabeth Warren Hillary's running mate.  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/cold-call-someone-she-never-met-changed-elizabeth-warren-s-n1057926

Oh totally, I was more being rhetorical than anything else. He praises her in any interview he gives:

Reid doesn't endorse, he just wins you the NV primary, and strongarms you a fistfull of endorsements.

Ah, gotcha.  Sorry I misread your tone.

I'll say that, in my mind, Reid is second only to Pelosi in terms of political insight and talent.  If he backs Warren, that itself is enough to get me on board the Warren bandwagon. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies