Nice people election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:35:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Nice people election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: who would you vote for?
Ilikeverin-D(MN)

Cheesewhiz-L(FL)

PBrunsel-R(IA)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Nice people election  (Read 3627 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2005, 05:45:35 PM »

Ah, and lastly, you want them to remain in poverty, don't you?

In a sense, this is a good point - just as every employer wishes his employees to remain needy.  However on the other hand I spend about $30-50 every day enriching them...

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, they are in poverty because of the social hierarchy, which of course predated their births.  They are oppressed persons like all poors, and no personal characterists of theirs are causative factors.

I certainly do, but no more submissive than I like my maid, or than an American corporation likes its employees.  In fact, I'm probably a lot less demanding than the typical employer back home.  The Third Way is always optional, and often costs more!

I argue with everyone who disagrees with me, everett, and call anyone who is intolerant of prostitution a prude.  It has nothing to do with gender.  After all doesn't the fact that I 'get in your face' just as much as I do with Philip, dazzleman, or any of the masculine fascists show a certain amount of 'respect'?

I'm sure you consider that offensive, but I don't find it so at all.  Rather, you have just expressed the delusions of youth.  I 'scored' many quite surprisingly attractive women for free through my twenties and early thirties, but now I am 37, everett.  You try attracting an 18-20 year old guy when you're 37.   Happily, I've found a new and better way to get what I want, and why on earth shouldn't I?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2005, 05:49:06 PM »

Well its nice to be considered, well, nice. I do not think i've been to nice these last few days, however. his whole Right to Life Amendment issue kind of dropped me over the deep end.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2005, 09:33:31 PM »

Well its nice to be considered, well, nice. I do not think i've been to nice these last few days, however. his whole Right to Life Amendment issue kind of dropped me over the deep end.

ROTFL!  Is that what you're like when you get angry?  Hahaha!  You call that "over the deep end?" I laugh at you Tongue

PBrunsel, you are a saint Smiley
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2005, 09:08:28 PM »

LOL, this "nice person" thread is being overrun by a longstanding confrontation between Everett and opebo.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2005, 11:45:42 AM »

obviously this isn't the best "nice people" matchup because my name's not on the list...
Inverted Things
Avelaval

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2005, 12:52:54 AM »

I'll take Ilikeverin, but I feel bad not voting for PBrunsel and CheeseWhiz.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies