Make a post in the previous poster's style. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:18:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make a post in the previous poster's style. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make a post in the previous poster's style.  (Read 11360 times)
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« on: July 26, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »

Bumping this.

Seems like a fun concept.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 06:15:01 PM »

Pass.

Someone do me instead.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 10:32:08 AM »

REAL Kimberly Guilfoyle
theflyingmongoose

⭐⭐⭐

Re: Ron DeSantis scenario
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2021 at 22:34:59 »

The 2040 U.S. Presidential Election

Image Link

Republican Party - Elitist DeSantis/Jack "Hispanic" McCain - 49.3% Pop. Vote - 269 Electoral Votes
Democratic Party - Chelsea Clinton/Populist Scranton Boy - 49.3% Pop. Vote - 269 Electoral Votes

Alright let me explain. So what happens is that overall the election is defined by peak polarization between the populist northern states on one side and the elitist Hispanic states on the other.

Let me give a state-by-state run-down. Here are the first six states:

Alabama: DeSantis appeals to the elitists in the Birmingham and Huntsville suburbs and high popularity among the Black people and a shared border with Florida makes this a solid Republican state. A burgeoning Hispanic population also has appeared in the state (which is today 30% Hispanic) and that vote goes entirely to DeSantis.
Alaska: Scranton Joe appeals to Native Americans and his focus on environmental issues makes this an easy win for the Democrats.
Arizona: Arizona's large Hispanic population and elitist white suburbs makes this a very easy win for DeSantis as he carries the state with 70% of the vote. The vice presidential Republican nominee is the most popular man in Arizona as well, being John McCain's son, affectionately titled Jack "Hispanic" McCain or Tío McCain (who, contrary to popular belief, doesn't speak Spanish).
Arkansas: Chelsea Clinton easily wins despite the populsit roots of Arkansasians because Arkansasians remember Bill Clinton.
California: This state is a perfect fit for DeSantis, as both the elitist suburbs of Marin County and Orange County and the working-class Hispanics in the Central Valley go entirely to the Republicans. The largest popular vote victory in this state has ever been seen, with DeSantis getting 10 Million more votes than Chelsea Clinton.
Colorado: A similar dynamic to California, along with a burgeoning Hispanic population, should've made this an easy win for DeSantis but after intense populist campaigning among the growing Mormon population (who today are 20% of the state due to high birthrates and immigration from Utah), Clinton ekes out a surprise victory, the first one for Democrats since the 2032 election.

Remove recommendation  |  You and 2 other people recommended this.

Obviously you'd do it in a much more polished manner though  Angry
The point is you focus on hypothetical scenarios and most of your posts are in the "Election What-Ifs" board.

BTW does anyone want me to unironically complete this map. I was having fun  Angry

*recommends post*

Abdullah- do one for me!
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 10:54:38 AM »

The Tar Heel Gentleman
TheTarHeelGent

⭐⭐⭐

Re: Could Roy Cooper win the 2020 North Carolina gubernatorial election?
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2020 at 08:23:49 »

The sheer amount of Democratic cope/wish-casting on here is truly astonishing!

Recommend

LOL

That being said, I never believed Forest would be guaranteed to win in that national environment. I did predict the other races correctly however- both the Presidential and Senate ones.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies