Make a post in the previous poster's style. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:22:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Make a post in the previous poster's style. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make a post in the previous poster's style.  (Read 11487 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: September 29, 2021, 10:58:53 AM »

I don't think UT Neolib has a unique writing style except that he usually writes short, one-liner posts, so here goes:

"Safe Republican with or without Manchin"
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 03:49:06 PM »

I don't think UT Neolib has a unique writing style except that he usually writes short, one-liner posts, so here goes:

"Safe Republican with or without Manchin"
"We need common sense, middle of the road politics. Masks are the greatest. Trump is objectively the worst president in a century."

You were supposed to copy my style, not what I write.

(Skip.)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 12:40:50 PM »

"Describe a ..... voter."
"...previous poster..."
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 04:54:58 PM »

"____ [insert 'UBI,' 'orange' or 'sleepy'] man ______ [insert 'good' or 'bad']."

I am a Republican who supports a $15 minimum wage, Medicare for all, green new deal Marxism, and high taxes on the wealthy

Not entirely true; in fact, believe it or not I probably oppose a majority of these. I oppose $15 minimum wage (I'd support something lower). The Green New Deal seems like a good idea in theory, but it depends on the specifics and how large-scale it is. Medicare for all? Well, I actually think socialized medicine probably isn't a terrible idea. At any rate we need regulates. I'd be all right with just about any type of progress. Maybe socialized medicine (or 'Medicare for all,' if you prefer that term) might go too far. As for high taxes on the wealthy, I myself oppose them on principle / in theory (I don't see why the poor should pay a much lower tax rate than the rich) but I can see how it's a compelling idea to some, and it has its merits in practicality.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies