Confessions of Atlas
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:24:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Confessions of Atlas
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15
Author Topic: Confessions of Atlas  (Read 26296 times)
Boobs
HCP
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2020, 08:34:58 AM »
« edited: October 06, 2020, 09:34:14 AM by TexasGurl »

One time in college, I played this game called Sim City, and the business I ran got destroyed and the people who worked for the company got wiped out. I was like, ‘.’ Then after a couple hours of playing, I discovered that all the people who had been working for the company were just doing it to get more money. They didn’t care about my vision. And they definitely weren’t my friends. So I decided to change my tactics. I hacked the game to designate my company a nonprofit. And from then on, I was  unstoppable.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #201 on: August 30, 2020, 03:08:51 AM »

The slavery issue in the civil war is just a bonus for me. Had the North been the pro slavery side and the South been the anti slavery side, I still would favor the North. Preservation of the Union is no. 1
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2020, 02:24:00 PM »

In the summer of 1992, I was in Central Park and I saw John Cage reading a protestor’s book without any amplification. I’d never seen someone read a book in Central Park without amplification before. Little did I know this would be the beginning of one of the greatest goth bands in Detroit.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2020, 08:47:18 AM »

My first time was 98 years ago. It was a very magical and beautiful day. I was seventeen or eighteen. I was looking at the Washington Monument and thinking: ‘This is gonna be big.’ It was so exciting. But afterwards I remember thinking: ‘Maybe I can do better.’
Lourdes
United States

« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2020, 12:55:20 AM »

I'm a trans woman.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2020, 06:02:37 AM »

I drink and hook up with people I don't have feelings for because I CAN deal with being depressed and I CAN deal with being unhappily single, but I can't deal with both at the same time.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2020, 05:20:18 PM »

In 2019 I convinced my girlfriend to go to Lucca Comics & Games with me dressed as cosplays of Renzo and Lucia from The Betrothed.
Needless to say no one in hell recognized us, since ~95% of people who cosplay at that event dress as characters from mangas or animes, most people who do not cosplay come to Lucca because they are interested in mangas or animes, and I am probably the only person in all of Italy who could have had such a crazy idea.
To add on everything that day it rained heavily af.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #207 on: September 30, 2020, 02:00:25 PM »

I love to bake. I make everything. I even make a special cupcake for each holiday. All of them adhere to a theme that I take very seriously. I was going to do one for Halloween this year called Pumpkin Spice Apocalypto. But the apocalypse doesn’t start until Christmas.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2020, 02:42:57 AM »

Koopa just showed this to me on Discord:

Turning 26 next month and still going strong, folks. The thought of physical intimacy terrifies me. Although since losing my mom I've become more interested in finding a companion.

Part of me also still wishes I had been born a woman or gay. In terms of my gender and sexuality I'm a complete mess.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #209 on: October 06, 2020, 04:37:12 AM »

ya boi’s been involved in a non lethal hit and run (not caught) before ya hear lol
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2020, 09:12:56 AM »

ya boi’s been involved in a non lethal hit and run (not caught) before ya hear lol
"Involved" as in you commited the offense or were the victim? Actually it's probably better if you don't answer that, never mind.
Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2020, 12:47:22 PM »

"Involved" as in you commited the offense or were the victim? Actually it's probably better if you don't answer that, never mind.

passenger of the offender
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #212 on: October 06, 2020, 05:36:52 PM »

passenger of the offender
I have a friend who does stupid sh!t like that. My cardinal rule is to never drive with him Tongue
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #213 on: October 06, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »

I’m Kendra Mendricks. I make free puppet shows for people who just don’t get it. I want my show to be a vehicle for people to become more like me, or else I just want them to shut up. You don’t need food. You don’t even need soap. All you need is a neck tattoo and a stolen copy of the DSM-5. You don’t have to be proud of who you are. Just different. Do I sound like a pompously dressed pretzel? Maybe I should just be chucking my wad in the general direction of Society.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #214 on: October 06, 2020, 10:10:02 PM »

All you need is a neck tattoo and a stolen copy of the DSM-5.
Seeking professional help / advice is beta male behaviour.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #215 on: October 07, 2020, 10:42:49 AM »

I spent six night and three mornings on the Pine-Sol Reservation, just belting out yacht drama and the "Crazy on the West Side" of The Wrecking Ball – an essential musical in any good Hollywood summer movie season, to name but one – that you would never dream a kid out this far out could produce. But all of it came out in my soul. I have no doubts about the ability of a man my age to do any of it, especially what could be so very much more important to your life's future, my life…

There we go again: not a man, but many men from all walks of life were involved in your final two trips on this crazy bus from your childhood in Santa Ana down to Santa Monica to attend this one elite public party… One that's become all the more iconic in its way as it became better known for a series of very important men who were at times just one or more of the main, leading names in a long list of names: Charlie Sheen… Jim Henson… Jeff Goldblum.
Boobs
HCP
« Reply #216 on: October 08, 2020, 10:43:45 AM »

One night I was at a private dinner with my biological parents, and I was looking out for myself. I was trying to be practical. I always told myself that if I ever had a kid, I’d be a professional cave painter. Then suddenly my friend showed me how to do it. Not by eating a bunch of moss, but by painting with my own hands. My father fell out of his chair, and he was crushed to death. I never knew him personally, but he left me all his money. My mom was screaming behind me. She was demanding that I give her all that money. She was waving her arms and yelling: "Give it to Satan! Give it to Satan!" I never knew her personally, but she reached in her wallet and pulled out a pair of old Yeezys. Money well spent.
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #217 on: October 08, 2020, 05:42:09 PM »

When I was a kid, I thought biggest loser was actually a realistic look at weight loss
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #218 on: October 08, 2020, 06:30:31 PM »

I had a friend whose father was indicted by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia for several dozen war crimes in the southern Posavina region in 1992. The charges included, but were not limited to, use of prohibited weapons, destruction of cultural heritage sites, mistreatment, torture, and summary execution of POWs, failure to prosecute crimes against civilian populations, arms trafficking, violation of export control laws, and conspiracy to commit genocide. He was hiding for years, was found, got arrested, was tried, and received a life sentence in a Dutch prison for his crimes.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #219 on: October 08, 2020, 07:27:29 PM »

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
scutosaurus
United States

« Reply #220 on: October 08, 2020, 07:52:50 PM »

I had a friend whose father was indicted by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia for several dozen war crimes in the southern Posavina region in 1992. The charges included, but were not limited to, use of prohibited weapons, destruction of cultural heritage sites, mistreatment, torture, and summary execution of POWs, failure to prosecute crimes against civilian populations, arms trafficking, violation of export control laws, and conspiracy to commit genocide. He was hiding for years, was found, got arrested, was tried, and received a life sentence in a Dutch prison for his crimes.

This is why Biden needs to win. We need a total and complete shutdown of Serbs entering the United States until we figure out what the hell is going on.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #221 on: October 08, 2020, 07:54:43 PM »

This is why Biden needs to win. We need a total and complete shutdown of Serbs entering the United States until we figure out what the hell is going on.

Too late. With Engel gone, all hope is lost
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #222 on: October 08, 2020, 08:08:45 PM »

Samo pijan mogu, da prebolim
Ove noći duge i sudbinu zlu
Kradem dane bogu, a još je volim
Svaka koju ljubim me podseća na nju
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #223 on: October 09, 2020, 05:44:09 PM »

I talked to Terry Brandstad and his wife yesterday while working and didn't even recognize it was him until somebody pointed it out to me after they left.

I feel like this is grounds for having my politics nerd card revoked.
1978 New Wave skinny trousers
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #224 on: October 09, 2020, 08:18:35 PM »

I talked to Terry Brandstad and his wife yesterday while working and didn't even recognize it was him until somebody pointed it out to me after they left.

I feel like this is grounds for having my politics nerd card revoked.

I think your Iowa citizenship will have to be revoked as well. How can you be an Iowan and not know Terry Branstad when you see him?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies