How would the previous poster do if they ran third party / independent (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:48:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How would the previous poster do if they ran third party / independent (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How would the previous poster do if they ran third party / independent  (Read 327 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: September 12, 2019, 05:45:57 AM »

Bernie Sanders (D-VT) / Ro Khanna (D-CA)
Donald J. Trump (R-NY) / Mike Pence (R-IN)
Morgankinsley (I-OR) / Howard Schultz (I-NY)

You would do well in your own state and the mountain west states surrounding you. Trump would mostly hold his base together, especially in the Rust Belt and the Northeast, one of your worst regions, where you mostly take votes away from the Dems. You would do bad in the South as well, but take there more votes away from Trump than from the Dem because black Dems are very partisan.

For next poster, my hometown is Belgium, Wisconsin because i feel like WI would fit me best, and because there's a town with a lot of Belgian ancestors called Belgium. I'm a center-left populist, more left on economic policies than social policy. That's all you have to know, and i would probably take a left-wing VP.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies