Office of (Fmr.) Lincoln Court Deputy RC (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:46:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of (Fmr.) Lincoln Court Deputy RC (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of (Fmr.) Lincoln Court Deputy RC  (Read 3093 times)
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« on: August 27, 2019, 06:00:58 PM »
« edited: February 11, 2022, 11:10:38 PM by ReaganClinton »

[1]
Office of Lincoln General Court Deputy, fmr. Congressman and Lincoln Governor ReaganClinton

Welcome to my office! As a longtime public servant, I've had a few of these but this is my current home. This is where I will post press releases as a General Court Deputy as well as anything else I feel the need to post. So, take a seat and relax. You're welcome to stay as long as you'd like.

Office History:
Lincoln General Court Deputy & Speaker
(July 12, 2021-October 29, 2021)

5th Governor of Lincoln
(June 29, 2018 - February 21, 2019)
Member & Deputy Speaker of the Atlasian House of Representatives
(January 5, 2018 - February 14, 2018 | February 28, 2018 - May 30, 2018 | September 6, 2019 - August 6, 2020)
Lincoln Assemblyman & Assembly Speaker
(August 25, 2017 - December 14, 2017)

[1] - Wikimedia Commons
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 12:13:15 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2021, 07:51:20 PM by ReaganClinton »

This post is modified as to archive the original top post. The original contents of this post are preserved below the quoted text.

A Return to a Better Atlasia.

Hello everyone, it's been a while, but I'd finally like to come out of my hole here and say thank you to all the support everyone has given me to get Atlasia back on the right track. I've stumbled a bit in the past few races I've run in but I'm glad I can finally come back and make a difference on this nation. Like I said in my interview for the "Meet the Candidates" thread, I will be focusing on making our country's education and healthcare systems better for all Atlasians, as well as tackling the crisis of climate change head-on. I don't plan to be a solid voice for any one side in congress, but to hold my own and fight for the people of this country over the parties, as I've always done. We in Congress will together work towards making Atlasia a leader again in what good a country can and should do.

Thank you all again, let's get back to work.
-RC

above Reagan image is from Wikimedia
Description says "it's courtesy the NARA," but it's in the public domain.

Thanks everyone, and yeah sorry bout that Lumine, I’ll take a look at it and update the image.

Well, you kicked my butt, LOL.  Congrats on the victory! Smiley
Hey, it took me a few elections to get back on my feet, just keep trying.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 12:19:53 PM »

Short and sweet update address
I haven't used this thread in a while, but elections are coming up again so why not start? Since being once again elected to the House back in August, I have transformed my attitude and work ethic in my position. I am incredibly grateful to be serving the great people of Atlasia, amend and sponsor legislation that will actually bring meaningful change to the country, and work across the aisle with Laborites and Pacifists, now more than ever, to make a bipartisan effort to help the country. While I am a Federalist, I feel the issues in this country today transcend party and is an issue of what the people want, it's how things should have always been, and now more than ever I am excited to work for the people first. So, let's continue to get stuff done. I'll continue to work for all in the House and I hope I could get your vote this December.

Denoted as a work of the U.S. Federal Government and public domain.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 07:00:14 PM »

Back to Work!

My fellow Atlasians, I would like to thank you all for sending me back to the House of Representatives for another term. I’m truly grateful for all of the people who campaigned for me and voted for me this cycle. We are all looking forward to serving the great people of Atlasia. Following the appointment of a new GM, we will have plenty of reforms and important issues on our plate.  Things that were necessary to handle can now finally be covered, such as our response to events overseas in Hong Kong, how to handle regional expansion, and if to do so at all, tackling the vitally important opioid problem across our nation, and maybe even potentially how we play this political game. I’m more excited than ever to come back and work for all of you once again, and I can’t thank you all enough for the opportunity to do so!

RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 12:26:13 AM »

I'd just like to say that while I am still on the campaign trail for the vice-presidency, I am still working hard for my constituents in Lincoln. The election is coming up soon and I still intend to be in the House race. I appreciate your understanding, now, as I've done for the people of Lincoln in the past, we're gonna get some big changes done, whether it be in the House or Senate, I'll never stop working for the people as long as I am in office.

Let's keep it going!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 11:27:22 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2020, 02:34:45 AM by Representative ReaganClinton »

Fellow Atlasians,

It was an honor to have your support during this election cycle, not only did we put a strong effort forward, we made serious gains all across this country, and I we all have you to thank for that.

It’s special to me that I’ve been re-elected to the House once again, I love doing this work for the people. Going into the 23rd congress will be a new experience however. I have renewed expectations now that my colleague LouisvilleThunder, who may I add had an excellent performance in his Senate race, will not be joining me. As the incoming House Federalist leader, I hope to fight for modern solutions to our modern problems in society. I hope that we can work together with the majority party to make things happen as opposed to having bitter arguments on legislative issues. I hope that I can make the citizens I represent proud.

Tonight, we celebrate a hard fought victory. Though we weren’t able to do everything, we sure as hell made it a good election. Take care of yourselves, and Dave bless Atlasia!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 02:35:04 AM »

Statement posted, thank you all!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2020, 01:25:38 AM »

Address on COVID-19
Fellow Atlasians,

As all of you know, there is a serious threat to not only this nation, but to our world. It's no geopolitical fighting, it doesn't involve warheads or weapons of mass destruction, but a viral infection, a new global pandemic.

I am just as concerned as all of you. I am in the target demographic of those who could be affected the most by the virus, those who are the most threatened. I want you all to know that, while I will not be making public appearances while this pandemic is ongoing, I will continue to work, and will work harder than ever, to help the people of our nation handle this incredible concern.

I am hopeful that I can work with the CDC, Senator Scott, who has just introduced new legislation to initiate emergency measures to help mitigate the spread, my colleagues in the House and friends in the Senate, and even with the executive branch if necessary to do anything to help our citizens and ensure their wellbeing.

While I'll continue to work, I implore everyone to stay safe. We'll handle the dirty work as fast as we can, you worry about your family. We're using our time to help as fast as possible.

Thank you, and goodnight.

RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 08:16:39 PM »

Statement by fmr. Gov. ReaganClinton of the withdrawl of Vice President Ted Bessell

I certainly wasn't expecting to revive this office, but I feel as if I shouldn't be further crowding YT's campaign office with my statements. After all, I'm not the candidate.

I'd like to address Vice President Ted Bessell. In a recent statement, I called for the withdrawal of Mr. Bessell as Labor's candidate for President of Atlasia. I, like many others, was saddened, shocked, and appalled at the actions that had been taken by his campaign. Regardless of who you or I supported, it was the wrong move, and whether it be a conclusion he came to himself or the people of Atlasia speaking out, the Vice President realized this fact.

It takes someone strong to do the right thing, and the Vice President did just that. I applaud him for taking the high road out of this race. He doesn't deserve to be harassed, we all make mistakes, and hopefully, the step that he took will be the first to a greater appreciation of Ted Bessell, the person. The wounds of this situation will heal, and regardless of our differences, I await that day where we can all put this behind us.

Mr. Vice President, if you are reading this, I truly wish you the best. Don't take the negative words too hard, we all may be political rivals, but outside of politics, we appreciate what sacrifices you have made.

Best wishes,
-RC
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 08:36:43 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2021, 08:58:15 PM by ReaganClinton »

I say this out of the kindness of my heart and respect for him. I wish him well. I have nothing to say about Wulfric's statement in the declaration thread, as I am not him and it is not my business. I'm just a former public official wishing goodwill to another.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 09:32:49 PM »

If you want to make fun of Ted, fine.
At least have the damn chutzpah to do it explicitly instead of some backhanded attempt at gaining a point over someone who already f(ink)ing withdrew from the race.
If you are trying to imply Ted lied about his reasons for leaving and/or the only reason his mental health has been a struggle is because he did something mean...just say it outright.
At least it would distinguish you from the other stiff politician LARPers.

Anyways I support YT as our imminent next president, but his supporters are just...ugh
The hell are you going on about?

I mean this in the most sincere way possible, do all of you really think anyone who didn't support Ted doesn't have a heart or soul? Obviously, I don't have a crystal ball and I don't know the true reasons as to why Ted left, I'm just making assumptions, but I mean every word when I say that I wish him the very best. The fact I have to defend myself from his supporters when I'm trying to do the least I can do to be cordial and nice, fully meaning it, is just sh**tty.

Giving support to a guy I didn't have to nor that I supported, and yet I'm the villain. Great, thanks guys.

There's a reason I didn't come back to f***ing run.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2021, 12:41:34 AM »

Press Release from the Office of Court Deputy RC

My Fellow Lincolnites,

I seek to reach out to my fellow citizens to put a spotlight on what I believe is the newest crisis to Lincoln and its government. Since I joined the General Court just weeks ago, I have seen concerning signs of unprofessionalism and inactivity at levels unseen since I dealt with the Assembly inactivity crisis as Governor of Lincoln.

Since joining the court, I have witnessed some of the most lackluster leadership in any governing body I have ever been a member of. The Court has operated in a way that has stalled any and all legislation. Since the previous Court elections, only two of the remaining four elected officials have shown up consistently to serve this region. Of the two who do not consistently serve, it is concerning to me that the Speaker of the Court is included in this group. Though the Speaker has at least been present in legislating sessions, their recent actions are emblematic of how this Court session has been run.

The Speaker, who has repeatedly abandoned legislation following votes, leaving it to die on the floor of the court, once again acted in an unprofessional manner in handling the Staten Island Sale Act. The legislation, which was voted on by only three of five members of the Court within its designated 72 hour period, was passed by the Speaker, who voted significantly late of their own deadline. As stated, it’s an unprofessional act, of dubious legality, and I would argue an action that has resulted in the Speaker’s unbecoming of a Deputy.

A body acting in this manner gives me concern, not only as a Deputy of the Court, but as a former Governor and a citizen of this fine region. Lincoln deserves better lawmakers who will perform checks and balances as opposed to sitting on their hands and pass legislation that will actually help the people. During my Governorship there was a similar crisis of activity. Then the Assembly, activity among our elected officials was insufficient to effectively serve this region, and a recall was scheduled. I urge Governor KaiserDave to join this precedent in challenging Lincoln’s government to serve its purpose, or at very least, would like to invite the Governor to join me in campaigning against this disservice to our region.

From experience, I know when a governing body isn’t working properly. This is one of those times. It is once again time to fight against the plague of inactivity in Lincoln.
-Court Deputy RC
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2022, 11:10:19 PM »

Hey I'm back lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to: