Office of (Fmr.) Lincoln Court Deputy RC
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:10:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of (Fmr.) Lincoln Court Deputy RC
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Office of (Fmr.) Lincoln Court Deputy RC  (Read 3074 times)
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2020, 01:39:04 AM »

N doors duh!
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2020, 02:10:06 AM »

Endorsed! Good luck in both your runs!
erſatz-york
SlippingJimmy

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2020, 01:30:50 AM »

ENDORSED
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2020, 08:32:26 AM »

Endorsed for obvious reasons.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2020, 11:27:22 PM »
« Edited: February 24, 2020, 02:34:45 AM by Representative ReaganClinton »

Fellow Atlasians,

It was an honor to have your support during this election cycle, not only did we put a strong effort forward, we made serious gains all across this country, and I we all have you to thank for that.

It’s special to me that I’ve been re-elected to the House once again, I love doing this work for the people. Going into the 23rd congress will be a new experience however. I have renewed expectations now that my colleague LouisvilleThunder, who may I add had an excellent performance in his Senate race, will not be joining me. As the incoming House Federalist leader, I hope to fight for modern solutions to our modern problems in society. I hope that we can work together with the majority party to make things happen as opposed to having bitter arguments on legislative issues. I hope that I can make the citizens I represent proud.

Tonight, we celebrate a hard fought victory. Though we weren’t able to do everything, we sure as hell made it a good election. Take care of yourselves, and Dave bless Atlasia!
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2020, 01:22:51 AM »

REPUBLIC OF ATLASIA - In Dave We Trust
Official Ballot

PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF ATLASIA

[ 3 ] HillGoose of Tennessee / bruhgmger2 of Arizona
Libertarian/Federalist Party

[ 4 ] hummus_con_pita of New Mexico / jk2020 of Pennsylvania
Gayle's Surprise Birthday/Mario Party

[ 1 ] KoopaDaQuick of Iowa / ReaganClinton20XX of Connecticut
Peace/Federalist Party

[ 5 ] Pericles of Minnesota / Peanut of Illinois
Labor Party

[ 2 ] Write-in: Muaddib of Mississippi / Louisville Thunder of Kentucky
Atlas Conservative Party / Federalist Party

[  ] None of the above

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - NINE SEATS

[  ] Blair2015 of Massachusetts
Labor Party

[ 6 ] Elcaspar of Arkansas
Labor Party

[ 7 ] Leinad of England
Peace Party

[ 4 ] LouisvilleThunder of Kentucky
Federalist Party

[ 8 ] razze of Florida
Peace Party

[ 1 ] ReaganClinton20XX of Connecticut
Federalist Party

[  ] Roblox of Colorado
Labor Party

[ 5 ] TexasConservative/Young Texan of Texas
Independent / YT Coalition for Liberty, Guns, BBQ & Texas

[  ] thumb21 of Wales
Labor Party

[ 3 ] Write-in: cinyc
Independent

[ 2 ] Write-in: Lumine
Montfortian Resurrection (Lumine Restoration Party)

Better than an endorsement... its a vote
Wink
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2020, 09:23:35 AM »

As always you are literally the only ACPer who votes strategically.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2020, 02:35:04 AM »

Statement posted, thank you all!
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2020, 12:39:51 PM »

Congratulations on your re-election!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2020, 03:19:52 PM »

At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2020, 03:31:31 PM »

Congrats man!
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2020, 08:11:55 PM »

Very glad to see you re-elected, congrats!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2020, 11:58:30 PM »

Congratulations on your victory!
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2020, 01:25:38 AM »

Address on COVID-19
Fellow Atlasians,

As all of you know, there is a serious threat to not only this nation, but to our world. It's no geopolitical fighting, it doesn't involve warheads or weapons of mass destruction, but a viral infection, a new global pandemic.

I am just as concerned as all of you. I am in the target demographic of those who could be affected the most by the virus, those who are the most threatened. I want you all to know that, while I will not be making public appearances while this pandemic is ongoing, I will continue to work, and will work harder than ever, to help the people of our nation handle this incredible concern.

I am hopeful that I can work with the CDC, Senator Scott, who has just introduced new legislation to initiate emergency measures to help mitigate the spread, my colleagues in the House and friends in the Senate, and even with the executive branch if necessary to do anything to help our citizens and ensure their wellbeing.

While I'll continue to work, I implore everyone to stay safe. We'll handle the dirty work as fast as we can, you worry about your family. We're using our time to help as fast as possible.

Thank you, and goodnight.

above Reagan image is from Wikimedia
Denoted as a work of the U.S. Federal Government and public domain.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2021, 08:16:39 PM »

Statement by fmr. Gov. ReaganClinton of the withdrawl of Vice President Ted Bessell

I certainly wasn't expecting to revive this office, but I feel as if I shouldn't be further crowding YT's campaign office with my statements. After all, I'm not the candidate.

I'd like to address Vice President Ted Bessell. In a recent statement, I called for the withdrawal of Mr. Bessell as Labor's candidate for President of Atlasia. I, like many others, was saddened, shocked, and appalled at the actions that had been taken by his campaign. Regardless of who you or I supported, it was the wrong move, and whether it be a conclusion he came to himself or the people of Atlasia speaking out, the Vice President realized this fact.

It takes someone strong to do the right thing, and the Vice President did just that. I applaud him for taking the high road out of this race. He doesn't deserve to be harassed, we all make mistakes, and hopefully, the step that he took will be the first to a greater appreciation of Ted Bessell, the person. The wounds of this situation will heal, and regardless of our differences, I await that day where we can all put this behind us.

Mr. Vice President, if you are reading this, I truly wish you the best. Don't take the negative words too hard, we all may be political rivals, but outside of politics, we appreciate what sacrifices you have made.

Best wishes,
-RC
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2021, 08:18:30 PM »

Statement by fmr. Gov. ReaganClinton of the withdrawl of Vice President Ted Bessell

I certainly wasn't expecting to revive this office, but I feel as if I shouldn't be further crowding YT's campaign office with my statements. After all, I'm not the candidate.

I'd like to address Vice President Ted Bessell. In a recent statement, I called for the withdrawal of Mr. Bessell as Labor's candidate for President of Atlasia. I, like many others, was saddened, shocked, and appalled at the actions that had been taken by his campaign. Regardless of who you or I supported, it was the wrong move, and whether it be a conclusion he came to himself or the people of Atlasia speaking out, the Vice President realized this fact.

It takes someone strong to do the right thing, and the Vice President did just that. I applaud him for taking the high road out of this race. He doesn't deserve to be harassed, we all make mistakes, and hopefully, the step that he took will be the first to a greater appreciation of Ted Bessell, the person. The wounds of this situation will heal, and regardless of our differences, I await that day where we can all put this behind us.

Mr. Vice President, if you are reading this, I truly wish you the best. Don't take the negative words too hard, we all may be political rivals, but outside of politics, we appreciate what sacrifices you have made.

Best wishes,
-RC

RC stands for "really classy" apparently.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2021, 08:34:08 PM »

Do you seriously think this is appropriate?
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2021, 08:35:32 PM »

Yes, because this is totally the same as being rude.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2021, 08:36:43 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2021, 08:58:15 PM by ReaganClinton »

I say this out of the kindness of my heart and respect for him. I wish him well. I have nothing to say about Wulfric's statement in the declaration thread, as I am not him and it is not my business. I'm just a former public official wishing goodwill to another.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2021, 09:20:48 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2021, 09:24:38 PM by Forumlurker161 »

If you want to make fun of Ted, fine.
At least have the damn chutzpah to do it explicitly instead of some backhanded attempt at gaining a point over someone who already f(ink)ing withdrew from the race.
If you are trying to imply Ted lied about his reasons for leaving and/or the only reason his mental health has been a struggle is because he did something mean...just say it outright.
At least it would distinguish you from the other stiff politician LARPers.

Anyways I support YT as our imminent next president, but his supporters are just...ugh
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2021, 09:32:49 PM »

At least have the damn chutzpah to do it explicitly instead of some backhanded attempt at gaining a point over someone who already f(ink)ing withdrew from the race.
If you are trying to imply Ted lied about his reasons for leaving and/or the only reason his mental health has been a struggle is because he did something mean...just say it outright.

Anyways I support YT as our imminent next president, but his supporters are just...ugh
The hell are you going on about?

I mean this in the most sincere way possible, do all of you really think anyone who didn't support Ted doesn't have a heart or soul? Obviously, I don't have a crystal ball and I don't know the true reasons as to why Ted left, I'm just making assumptions, but I mean every word when I say that I wish him the very best. The fact I have to defend myself from his supporters when I'm trying to do the least I can do to be cordial and nice, fully meaning it, is just sh**tty.

Giving support to a guy I didn't have to nor that I supported, and yet I'm the villain. Great, thanks guys.

There's a reason I didn't come back to f***ing run.
SevenEleven
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2021, 09:38:30 PM »

I mean this in the most sincere way possible, do all of you really think anyone who didn't support Ted doesn't have a heart or soul? Obviously, I don't have a crystal ball and I don't know the true reasons as to why Ted left, I'm just making assumptions, but I mean every word when I say that I wish him the very best. The fact I have to defend myself from his supporters when I'm trying to do the least I can do to be cordial and nice, fully meaning it, is just sh**tty.

Giving support to a guy I didn't have to nor that I supported, and yet I'm the villain. Great, thanks guys.

Lol.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2021, 09:43:45 PM »

I’m sorry let me translate this into standard American English since I know your dialect is different.

“I mean this in the most sincere way possible, I think Ted is lying about his reasons for leaving, these are my assumptions! Obviously I don’t believe what Ted said and now will claim to not have some crystal ball or voodoo s**t because I want to twist the story so I don’t look bad. I wish Ted the best, I just will say he is a liar. The fact I have to defend myself from Atlasians who are tired of the bull is ridiculous, just make me look good please! I have said I wish him the best, oh he’s a filthy liar btw. I have now stopped my campaign because doing otherwise will make me look bad. Oh and if you forgot, Ted is a liar and left because he was so evil.”

Just own up to it, I’m not asking you to kiss Ted’s a**, I’m asking you to not speak out of yours. If you want to own Ted, go ahead, but these robotic platitudes and backhanded comments are just sad.

Either own up or shut up.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2021, 09:44:38 PM »

Can you people just not? This is sad.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161