A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:18:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which News Org Should Cover Results?
CNN
Fox News
MSNBC
ABC
CBS
NBC
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: A Nation at Cross Roads - A 2024 Election Game (Sign-up & OOC Thread)  (Read 8845 times)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« on: February 14, 2020, 11:14:36 PM »

So, by UWS's request and with NTP's blessing, I'm officially stepping in as moderator for this game.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 09:10:24 AM »

So, by UWS's request and with NTP's blessing, I'm officially stepping in as moderator for this game.

Thank you. You're easily one of the best game moderators going around at the moment.

Aw, thanks! Even if, until Sanchez's game starts up, I'm the only game moderator going around at the moment.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 09:25:58 PM »

Now what about the special elections that were held at the same day as Super Tuesday 2024?

As we can see in the beginning of the turn featuring Super Tuesday, there were 8 special House elections for the majority in the House of Representatives (it is currently 219-216 Republican) and the most competitive special elections were in AL-02 (Republican State Representative Wes Allen vs Democrat State Representative Kelvin Lawrence), CT-05 (Republican State Representative Richard A. Smith vs Democrat Geraldo Reyes Jr.) held by Republicans, RI-at-large district (Republican State Representative and Minority Leader of the Rhode Island State House Blake Filippi vs Democrat Newport Mayor Jamie Bova) held by Democrats and SC-01 (Republican Nancy Mace vs Democrat Joe Cunningham) held by Republicans. And most presidential candidates campaigned for their parties' congressinal nominees in those districts throughout this turn.

Sorry, forgot about those. Will have them up shortly.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 10:18:27 AM »

The turn will be due Feb. 22, with extensions available until Feb. 26.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 10:55:09 AM »

And, just to be sure, as Kansas, Kentucky (R only), Maine (R only) and Louisiana will be held on March 9 2024 while the Puerto Rico primary (R only) and the Maine (D only) will be held on March 10 2024 and then Michigan, Idaho (R only), Missouri, Hawaii (R only), Mississippi, Northern Mariana and Democrats Abroad will be held on March 12 2024, will each of those primary contests be covered separately depending of the day these states/territories will be holding primaries or will they all be covered on the same day?

Depends on when everyone gets their schedules out; if someone waits until the due date, everything will be released on the 22nd, whereas if everyone's fully posted early on, we'll be able to do them separately.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2020, 11:04:58 PM »

Need a extension been busy with school.

Got it. Just need to know how long.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2020, 09:50:34 AM »
« Edited: February 24, 2020, 09:53:54 AM by Entropy In Action »

Um...I'll allow it, since GoTfan hasn't posted yet, either.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 09:24:48 AM »

I think you forgot to give the final results in Idaho on the Republican side and in Michigan and Louisiana on the Democratic side.

I explained it in my final post; I actually posted it, then accidentally overwrote it instead of copying and pasting the format to a new post. Percentage results are same as they are in the 11 PM post. Final delegate totals are accurate.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 10:16:29 AM »

I think you forgot to give the final results in Idaho on the Republican side and in Michigan and Louisiana on the Democratic side.

I explained it in my final post; I actually posted it, then accidentally overwrote it instead of copying and pasting the format to a new post. Percentage results are same as they are in the 11 PM post. Final delegate totals are accurate.

No problem.

Okay, yeah I just saw it. Thanks.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2020, 11:26:09 PM »

Need a extension been busy with schoolwork.

Got it; how long?
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2020, 02:40:56 PM »

I’ll have my turn up by tonight!

Got it; thanks for the update!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length