Trump supporter with gun, knife detained in front of migrant community center
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:46:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump supporter with gun, knife detained in front of migrant community center
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump supporter with gun, knife detained in front of migrant community center  (Read 1894 times)
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2019, 11:23:54 PM »

Nope he got released and now is going to a protest in downtown Portland next week

Not so good.

It does seem that he's committed at least the offense of Carrying a Concealed Firearm.  

I am curious as to what basis there was for him not being arrested.  He'd be in jail in FL unless he had a Concealed Weapons Permit.

LoL at thinking Texas gun laws are like FL
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2019, 06:44:58 AM »

Trump needs to be charged with inciting violence and terrorism.

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read in my entire time on Atlas.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2019, 08:49:12 AM »

This is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read in my entire time on Atlas.

He might be after he is no longer President.

Nobody has the excuse that the Great and Infallible Leader did not give clear and direct commands to people. If between 2009 and 2017 many right-wing political figures, activists, and fellow-travelers had been roughed up, then you would have rightly faulted Obama. But such did not happen. Obama has a keen legal mind, and he well knows that even if a few people got roughed up for their political beliefs, he would be accountable.

Here is an analogy: seemingly everyone knows that Al Capone was responsible for the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre (1929). There is no written order on his behalf, and he may have never given an overt command to 'rub out' his rivals. But such happened, and those who did such received no negative effects in their careers for doing so -- at least from him.

Seemingly everyone knows, but Capone was never tried for the crime. He was convicted of violation of federal tax fraud, which leaves evidence in behavior.

Here is another: Slobodan Milosevic, President of Yugoslavia, apparently never gave overt orders for massacres. He was convicted in the Hague Tribunal for failing to stop those. Such deeds were violations of formal law in Yugoslavia, and it was his responsibility to rein in the militias that did his dirty work. He did not rein those militias in. He was convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment. He died in prison.   

No, there are not "good people on both sides" on genocidal white nationalism any more than there are "good people on both sides" on drug trafficking, armed robbery, child molestation, or human trafficking. This language alone places culpability upon the President.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2019, 11:09:10 AM »

Just stop
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2019, 11:53:56 AM »

This is Atlas, my friend, and this is what Atlas is all about nowadays.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2019, 12:35:53 PM »

Your glasses must get foggy at just the most peculiar times then.
Wazza [INACTIVE]
Wazza1901
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2019, 08:05:44 AM »

Blue avatars, come out, come out wherever you are.

We're waiting for your latest explanation.

Hi!

The Republicans on this forum, Senator Ted Cruz and/or President Trump are not responsible for the actions of this individual, no matter how much you want to sh!t your adult diaper over this. Grow up.
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2019, 08:07:54 AM »

Blue avatars, come out, come out wherever you are.

We're waiting for your latest explanation.

Hi!

The Republicans on this forum, Senator Ted Cruz and/or President Trump are not responsible for the actions of this individual, no matter how much you want to sh!t your adult diaper over this. Grow up.

Hi! Yes, yes you are partially responsible for the actions of your great leaders deranged followers, who are only following his (in)direct orders. Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies