Fox News National: Biden 33 Sanders 15 Warren 12 Harris 10
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 01, 2024, 03:27:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Fox News National: Biden 33 Sanders 15 Warren 12 Harris 10
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Fox News National: Biden 33 Sanders 15 Warren 12 Harris 10  (Read 1646 times)
Possiblymaybe
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2019, 09:09:35 AM »

Yet another national poll suggesting that Harris' debate bump has faded away while Biden is recovering some of his drop.

I’m confused as to where you think she was polling pre-debate... it was 6-7%

And? She was polling as high as 20% post-debate, but her numbers have now come back down to earth at around 10%. What I said wasn't incorrect.

“Undoubtedly”, knock some of that sense into olokwandi and Joel. By average, she gained about 6-7% in the polls and has held onto it.

Why are you so offended by sound polling analysis? And no, being at around 10% doesn't mean she's "held onto it."
No her national average peak after the debate was around 15% and she’s now down to around 12%. As others mentioned prior to the debate she was at 7%.
Biden was at 32% before the debate, in the immediate aftermath he was at 26% and he’s now at 28%.
She’s also now pretty much statistically tied with warren (14%) and sanders (15%)  in average polling which she wasn’t before the debate. So while the surge didn’t continue she is obviously in much better shape. And Biden who started out at 40% continues to look like a weak front runner.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2019, 12:11:32 PM »

Sample size of 455 likely voters, conducted July 21st to 23rd. Change is from their previous poll conducted a month and a half ago.

Biden — 33% (+1%)
Sanders — 15% (+2%)
Warren — 12% (+3%)
Harris — 10% (+2%)
Buttigieg — 5% (-3%)
Klobuchar — 3% (+1%)
Yang — 3% (+1%)
Booker — 2% (-1%)
Hickenlooper — 2% (+2%)
O'Rourke — 2% (-2%)
Castro — 1% (±0)
de Blasio — 1% (+1%)
Delaney — 1% (±0)
Gillibrand — 1% (±0)
Steyer — 1% (-)
Bennet — 0% (±0)
Bullock — 0% (±0)
Gabbard — 0% (-1%)
Inslee — 0% (±0)
Messam — 0% (±0)
Ryan — 0% (-1%)
Williamson — 0% (±0)
Moulton — 0% (±0)
Sestak — 0% (-)
bilaps
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2019, 02:19:40 PM »

Yet another national poll suggesting that Harris' debate bump has faded away while Biden is recovering some of his drop.

I’m confused as to where you think she was polling pre-debate... it was 6-7%

Another outlier?
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2019, 02:24:02 AM »

Biden's just gonna flop again after this next debate. Not sure why a certain Biden fan is gloating about Harris' polling fade wgen she's likely gonna gain it back

That assertion amazes me because it means that you must own a very clear crystal ball.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2019, 09:12:03 AM »

Biden's just gonna flop again after this next debate. Not sure why a certain Biden fan is gloating about Harris' polling fade wgen she's likely gonna gain it back

That assertion amazes me because it means that you must own a very clear crystal ball.

Most things you post are like that so...
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2019, 07:55:22 PM »

Most things you post are like that so...

The difference between your posts & my posts are that mine take in all the information that's available at a point in time, whether it be polls, punditry, etc., & actually tries to conduct a well-thought-out analysis of said information, whereas you're just presuming that just because something was perceived to have happened once, it'll obviously happen again.
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2019, 05:57:55 AM »

We also haven't gotten a ton of high quality national polling since the CNN/Q-Pac ones right after the debate. Even this one seems out of step with Biden being a little too high and even Warren cooling off from other polls where she's closer to 15-20%.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies